|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Clinical and Demographic Profile of Children with Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) admitted in Nutritional Rehabilitation Centre at Tertiary Care Hospital in Gujarat||DR. NIMISHA PANDYA|
|2||Evaluation Techniques for Finding Best Student Teacher||DR. KANHAIYALAL P. DAMOR|
|3||Effectiveness of Using E-Lesson Programme in Teaching of Science & Technology||DR. KALPESH K. PATEL|
|4||Development and Effectiveness of Computer-Assisted Instruction (CAI) on the Academic Achievement in Mathematics for Class IX Students||DR. MUNNI KUMARI|
|5||A study of the Attitude of High School Teachers towards Present Examination System||KAMINIDEVI CHAURASIYA|
|6||Soft Skill in Teacher Education: Communication Skill||MAHESHKUMAR R. SOLANKI|
|7||Dairy Development Need for Rural Development(A case study of Village)||DR. BHANUBHAI D. PARMAR|
|8||Use of Social Media in Classroom Teaching and Learning||DR. SHEFALI NARANJE|
|9||A Study of Diasporic Sentiments and ‘Trishanku’ Consciousness (Gujarat-Africa-Canada) in M. G. Vassanji’s No New Land||DR. SALONI S. NANDAN|
|10||Teacher as a Transmitter||JINAL CHIRAGKUMARPATEL|
|11||Value Orientation in Teacher Education||ROSHNI BHARATKUMAR AYTODA|
|12||A study on the Metacognitive Awareness of Primary School Students||REKHA DHYANI ET AL.|
|13||Profit Provision of Higher Education: View and Review||DR. H. L. RATHVA|
|14||Women Entrepreneurship Development in India||NIMISHABEN K. PATEL|
|15||Use of Information Communication Technology in Academic Libraries||SONAL PRANNATH BHARTI ET AL.|
|16||Use of Cloud Computing for E-Learning Initiative||NIYATI B. SHAH ET AL.|
|17||A Study of Professional Interest of XI Standard Students of Ahmedabad District||JIGNA PRABHAKAR PURANI|
|Papers/Articles in another Languages|
|01||ઉચ્ચતર માધ્યમિક કક્ષાએ અર્થશાસ્ત્ર વિષયમાં જૂથચર્ચા પદ્ધતિની અસરકારકતા||પ્રજ્ઞેશકુમાર એચ. પરમાર|
|02||શિક્ષણક્ષેત્રે ગુણવત્તા સંવર્ધક ક્ષેત્રો||સમીરભાઈ ડી. પટેલ|
|03||हिन्दी भाषा में संक्षेपण का महत्व||डॉ.लविन्द्रसिंह रणजीतसिंह लबाना|
|04||મુસ્લિમ સ્ત્રીઓના ગૌરવનો વિજયઃ ત્રણ તલાક||શેફાલી મોઢ|
|05||આધ્યાત્મિક શિક્ષણ||ડૉ.નિષાદ ઓઝા|
|06||અસ્પૃશ્યતા નિવારણની ગાંધીવાદી પ્રવૃત્તિઓ (પંચમહાલ જિલ્લાના વિશેષ સંદર્ભમાં)||ભૂમિકા એમ.વેકરિયા|
|07||શિક્ષક પ્રશિક્ષણમાં ICT નો ઉપયોગ||નરેશકુમાર સી. પટેલ|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.