|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||A Study of Emotional Intelligence of 11th Standard Students of Ahmedabad||DR. JINAL SMIT JOSHI|
|2||Morbidity and Mortality Profile of Newborns Admitted in Special Newborn Care Unit at Tertiary Care Teaching Institute in Gujarat||DR. NIMISHA PANDYA|
|3||Child Labour- A Burning Issue of the Contemporary World||SHEFALI C. MODH|
|4||Internet Awareness among the Trainees of B.Ed. Colleges||DR. KAMLESHKUMAR S. TARAL|
|5||The Use of a Formal Representation of Indian Accounting Standards||DIPIKA RAYKA|
|6||Probabilities of Biases in Propagation of Research||DR. KALPESH K. PATEL|
|7||Construction and Tryout of Memory Development Programme||DR. MANVEER SINGH|
|8||Mounting ways of Commerce Education||PRAGNESH B. DALWADI|
|9||Effectiveness of perceptions on History Achievement Test and History Subject Achievement of 9th Class students||DR. PARAGI SHAH|
|10||Women Empowerment in India: A Study||NIMISHA K. PATEL|
|11||A Study of the Examination Anxiety among the Secondary School Students of Gandhinagar in the Context of Some Variables||KAMINIDEVI CHAURASIYA|
|12||The Contribution of Ancient Bhartiya Education in Prevalent Bhartiya Education||DR. DIPAK K. CHAUDHARI|
|13||Need of Comparative Literature in Multilingual, Multicultural India||DR. SALONI NANDAN|
|14||Effect of Biometric System as an Integration of Technology on Classroom Management||CHANDRAKANT MAHERIYA|
|15||Effect of Biometric System as an Integration of Technology on Classroom Management||CHANDRAKANT MEHRA|
|16||Co-Curricular Activities for Holistic Development of Students||ROSHNI BHARATKUMAR AYTODA|
|17||A Comparative Study of Depression Level of Students Activate in Sports and not Activate in Sports||SHILPABEN C. MAHERIYA|
|18||The Views of Teacher Educators about Education of Spirituality among B.Ed. Trainees||DR. ASHOK S. THAKKAR|
|19||A Study of Opinion of Professors towards Privatization in Higher Education||JINAL C. PATEL|
|Papers/Articles in another Languages|
|01||મહર્ષિ વાલ્મિકી રામાયણના બાલકાંડનું મૂલ્યાંકન||હેતલ સોની|
|02||ધંધાની સફળતાની મૂળભૂત જરૂરિયાત – ધંધાની સ્થાનપસંદગી||અમિતભાઈ ગુરજીભાઈ વસાવા|
|03||ભોજો ભગત||લાલસિંગ ચંદનસિંગ રાજપૂત|
|04||એમ. ઍડ્. કોલેજના તાલીમાર્થીઓમાં પર્યાવરણ સંરક્ષણ અંગેની સભાનતાનો અભ્યાસ||ડૉ. મીના હરદાસભાઈ રાઠોડ|
|05||કડી તાલુકાની પ્રાથમિક શાળાના ધોરણ ૭ના વિદ્યાર્થીઓની શૈક્ષણિક સિદ્ધિ ઉપર કેટલાંક ચલોની અસરોનો અભ્યાસ||ડૉ. અનિલ પટેલ|
|06||પ્રાથમિક શિક્ષણમાં ગુણવત્તા સુધારણા કાર્યક્રમ||નરેશકુમાર સી. પટેલ|
|07||જ્ઞાનસંહિતાની અગિયાર ૠચાઓ||ડૉ. નિષાદ ઓઝા|
|08||પર્યાવરણીય બદલાવ અને માનવ સ્વાસ્થ્ય||નિલેશ પી. ચૌધરી|
|09||પ્રાથમિક શિક્ષણનો પાયો : માતૃભાષા||વિષ્ણુભાઈ વી.શ્રીમાળી|
|10||મધ્ય ગુજરાતના આદિવાસી સાહિત્ય ક્ષેત્રે તડવી દંપતિનું યોગદાન||ભૂમિકા એમ.વેકરિયા|
|11||हिन्दी साहित्य में विज्ञापन लेखन का महत्व||डॉ. लविन्द्रसिंह रणजीतसिंह लबाना|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.