|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Awareness on HIV/AIDS of Adolescents in Some areas of Gandhinagar District||DR. NILESH B. GAJJAR|
|2||The Present Scenario of Teacher Education at the Age of Globalization in 21st Century||MONORANJAN BHOWMIK|
|3||The Dynamics of Relationship between Exports, Import and Economic Growth in India||DR. SACHIN N. MEHTA|
|4||Comparative Study of Ratio Analysis of selected Textile Companies of India||MANOJKUMAR VISHNUBHAI PATEL|
|5||Recommendations on Change Related to pri-service and in-service Teachers for Sustainable Development||DR. RAJESHKUMAR I. BHATT|
|6||The Biggest Change of Globalization: Human Rights||DR. MAHESH KUMAR R. SOLANKI|
|7||Diversity Oriented Synthesis of Pyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles and their Characterization||NIRUL V. GOTHI ET AL.|
|8||To Study the Perceived Impact of Green Marketing Initiatives of Companies on their Financial Performance||NIKITA AGARWAL|
|9||Aggression among Standard X Students: A Comparative Study||KAMAL MAHATO|
|10||GST: Impact On Consumers||DIPIKA.L. RAYKA|
|11||A Study of Job Satisfaction of College Teachers of Ahmedabad City||JINAL J. JOSHI|
|12||Outline on Methodology of Educational Research||KALPESH K. PATEL|
|13||Perception of Student Teacher’s towards CBCS for Quality Sustenance||DR. MANVEER SINGH|
|14||Moral and Lawful Issues of E-Business||PRAGNESH B. DALWADI|
|Papers/Articles in another Languages|
|01||गुजरात का लोकनाट्य : भवाई||डॉ. हमीरभाई पी. मकवाणा|
|02||बरेली मण्डल की अल्पशिक्षित एवं उच्च शिक्षित मुस्लिम महिलाओं में मानव मूल्यों के विकास स्टार का अध्ययन||डॉ. दीबा निशात|
|03||ભારતમાં સ્ત્રીઓ પર થતા અત્યાચારો||પ્રો. મધુબેન એસ. પટેલ|
|04||ગઝલ||લાલસિંગ ચંદનસિંગ રાજપૂત|
|05||‘ધ ઓલ્ડમેન એન્ડ ધ સી’ પુરુષાર્થ અને પ્રારબ્ધના સંધર્ષની કથા||વર્ષાબેન કેશરસિંહ પરમાર|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.