|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||The differences, if any between Government Excellent, Good and Average Schools of Delhi on Emotional Intelligence, Teachers’ Motivation to work, School Organizational Climate and Teacher Effectiveness||Dr. Satendyer Kumar Thakur|
|2||Heroic and Spiritual Appeal in Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea and Keshava Reddy’s He Conquered the Jungle||C. Venkata Subba Rao|
|3||A Study of Multiple Intelligences of Secondary School Students of Jodhpur City of Rajasthan State||Ms. Naval Geeta|
|4||Scope of Intelligence Screeners in India||Snehlata Agnihotri|
|5||Recommendations on Sexual Harassment for Women in India||Dr. Hardik D. Mehta|
|6||A Study on Financial Performance of Public Sector Steel Companies in India||Manojkumar Vishnubhai Patel|
|Papers/Articles in another Languages|
|1||‘સત્ય હરિશ્ચન્દ્રનાટક’માં પૌરાણિકપાત્રો||ડૉ. અમૃતલાલ વી. દેસાઈ|
|2||મોડાસા તાલુકાની બી.એડ્. કોલેજના પ્રશિક્ષણાર્થીઓનું કમ્પ્યૂટર શિક્ષણ પ્રત્યેના મનોવલણનો અભ્યાસ||ડૉ. ભાવનાબેન એ. મોદી|
|3||ભારતીય સાહિત્યમાં ગુરુમહિમા||પ્રા.નયનકુમાર મયુરભાઇ પટેલ|
|4||सेवारत महिलाओं की सामाजिक स्थिति||डॉ. अलका शर्मा|
|5||માનવી માનવ થઈને રહો||જમનાદાસ ડી. રાઠવા|
|6||ધોરણ ૭ના વિદ્યાર્થીઓની વાચન-ક્ષમતાનો અભ્યાસ||ડૉ. ભાવનાબેન એમ. ૫ટેલ|
|7||ફૂગાવાની નાણાંકીય સંચાલન પર અસર||અમિતભાઈ ગુરજીભાઈ વસાવા|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.