|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||One Person Company: Concept, Opportunities & Challenges in IndiaAbstract – With ever changing scenario of business the new concept of One Person Company has been emerged as per Companies Act 2013. It is a hybrid of sole proprietor business and company form of business. Although this concept of Entrepreneurship is new in India and it will require time to be accepted amongst the people. There is a need to provide one person or young entrepreneurs a full freedom to contribute in the economic activities. This paper is therefore an attempt to understand the concept opportunities and threats related with one Person Company in India.||Ruchita Dang et al.|
|2||Roll of Industrial Psychology and Monotony in Financial SectorAbstract – Industrial psychology is the scientific study of people at work. It includes certain principles of understanding people and the application of certain techniques to dealing with people. Monotony is boredom is commonly referred to as mental fatigue or psychological fatigue which leads to work decrement. Monotony is an important aspect of industrial unrest and work decrement.Mitigation of monotony is a serious challenge to modern industrial organizations. It is true that monotony is associated with repetitive work. This is especially so when the work becomes automatic and semiautomatic. Break the monotony is possible by person should be connect to life, doing work according to well plan manner, focus the goals and per day some exercise. Managing the jobs and interest in financial sector jobs is typically difficult.||Sunil Gupta|
|3||Youth Unemployment: Causes and ConsequencesAbstract – Increase in the share of youth population due to demographic ‘dividend’ or the ‘Youth bulge’ seems to be one of the sources of future economic growth globally. An increasingly challenging phenomenon for both developing and advanced economies, the negative consequences of long-lasting youth unemployment both at the individual and the societal level are well established. This paper analyses the trends in labor forces and workforce participation rates, unemployment, joblessness, working poor, growth and employment elasticity etc. the problem of unemployment has become more acute in all over world as the anticipated additions of the existing unemployed persons’ backlog have been increasing at a disquieting pace over the last few years. A new ILO report says the long-term impact of the youth employment crisis could be felt for decades, creating a generation at risk of suffering decent work deficits throughout their lives and causing distrust in the socio-economic and political systems.||Dr. Chhaya Chavda et al.|
|4||Relationship between Stock Market Return and Investor Sentiments: A Review ArticleAbstract – This study initially describes the basic structure of the securities market. The objective of the study is to analyse stock market return relationship with investor confidence. Correlation test had been applied by various researchers to see interaction between the various indices. In this study, different theories and explanations have been studied. Real investors and markets are too complicated to be neatly summarized by a few selected biases and trading frictions. A large body of research shows a role for investor sentiment in the formation of returns. In particular, stocks that are difficult to arbitrage or to value are most affected by sentiment. Unfortunately, there is no one theory that can explain everything.||Ms. Kiranpreet Kaur|
|5||Evolution of Online shopping in India & its Unparallel GrowthAbstract – Indian retail industry is growing at a good pace and that too online shopping which has started since last decade has taken up a good pace. For retailers in India, online shopping is gaining appreciation as it demands many benefits for them. Some of these include, there is No real estate costs, Enhanced customer service, Mass customization, Global reach, Niche marketing and specialized stores. We have seen that many websites have started celebrating mega sale days and selling their products in huge quantity. In this paper I have studied about the Evolution of online shopping in India and their pros and cons of online shopping in India. I have also studied about the various factors which affect the growth of online shopping in India. In the coming years online retailing would even strengthen further due to the changing markets, development in Information Technology, owing to the increased penetration of credit cards and easy and secured payment gateways and easy access of computing.||Dr. Sunil Patel|
|6||Exploration and Critical Analysis of Evaluation of HIV/AIDS Prevention Program in New York CityAbstract – HIV/ AIDS is still one of the major public health crises in the United States despite the declining rates and the rapid breakthroughs in the recent times. The transmission and devastating effects of HIV/AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases can be prevented through practical and cost effective means to save lives. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effectiveness of condom distribution program as a preventive measure to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS among young Black male 13-24 in New York City. In New York City, young Black males ages 13-24 are particularly hard hit by the HIV/AIDS epidemic. Studies have shown that consistent condom use among this population will reduce the spread of HIV and STDs (Renaud et al., 2009).||Dr. Fataifestus Ayinde et al.|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.