|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Modern Portfolio Theories Give Higher Return then NSE NiftyAbstract – In Indian economy it is considered as NSE Nifty represents optimum portfolio and it is represents market condition. As NSE Nifty considered as barometer of Indian economy here Author would like to compare return of NSE Nifty with self constructed optimum portfolio using modern portfolio theories. To test null hypothesis here all the Indexes return are taken and then different parameters are obtained like standard deviation, beta value, correlation etc.. Using single index model specific cut of rate would be obtained and then selected Indexes included in the optimum portfolio and then return of optimum portfolio and return of NSE Nifty is compared.||Hiteksha S. Joshi|
|2||Children’s Rights in India at a GlanceAbstract – Child development is very important matter for any country. Child development is only possible in the positive, supportive and healthy environment. So it is responsibility of any Government to provide such a required environment. Rights plays vital role in the development of child. All the rights must be given to the Children in theory and practice. Government has to make such programmes and policies for the children. All programmes, policies, schemes, laws, act regarding children must be implemented properly. In Indian Constitution fundamental rights are provided to all children but major problem is that these fundamental rights are not properly implemented in practice.||Prof. Rina D. Joshi|
|3||Green banking in India: A Review of LiteratureAbstract – In the environment friendly society “Go Green” mantra has become relevant in each and every aspect of business. There is a wave of change with all business activities to not only focus on profit but also on people and planet. Due to environment consciousness and awareness businesses can no longer run after profits only. There is a move towards green economy and in every sphere organizations have to be environmentally sensitive. One such area is Green Banking. Green Banking means ensuring environment friendly practices in banking sector and thereby reducing internal and external carbon footprints. Broader view is having green criteria as a lending principle. Banking industry is generally not considered as polluting industry. But it impacts the environment in terms of increasing energy consumption (lighting, air conditioning), paper consumption. This paper attempts to conduct a review of literature on Green Banking and find the major problems in implementation of this green phenomenon. The study highlights lack of consumer awareness and education as a major obstacle. Public sector banks are keener in adopting green practices as compared to private banks. SBI is taken as a case to show what all steps banks can take to face the green challenges.||Neyati Ahuja|
|4||Millennium Development Goals – India’s step Forward towards Inclusive GrowthAbstract – Economic developments has always remained the aim or target of every economy of world and have also made efforts accordingly. Obviously, world has put forward efforts in the direction of economic development. But in the present time, economic development seems insufficient yardstick to measure real development of the country. Strategies and policies need to be revised or rethink to guide economy even in the field of social development as well as inclusive growth. World at present is facing many problems and passing through difficulties of different forms and need to find solutions for the same. Inclusive growth is the only way to distribute fruits of economic development to huge mass of world. Research article tries to study the step taken by United Nations meet towards inclusive growth through Millennium Development Goals.||Hiren R. Raval|
|5||A Study XBRL – An Excellent Tool of Financial Reporting LanguageAbstract – In today’s competitive world, there is need for a new business reporting language which is fulfilled by the XBRL. It acts as a common language for financial reporting electrically. This article presents the history and meaning of XBRL. It also discusses XBRL terminologies, benefits of XBRL, implementation process of XBRL and potential area of research.||Idrish Allad|
|6||Class Action Suits: A tool of togethernessAbstract – Class action suits are a law suit that allows a large number of people with a common interest in a matter to sue or to be sued as a group. India has recently introduced the concept of Class Action Suit as per Companies Act 2013. But on the other hand this concept is not new in U.S, U.K and Singapore. This paper is therefore an attempt to describe class action suit and to understand the purpose of class actions suits, also the paper tries to make an attempt as to how class action suits are better compared to individuals fling various individual suits.||Ruchita Dang et al.|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.