|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Corruption and Environment: Wider Perspective to Human Development Index, Cross-Country AnalysisAbstract – United Nations Development Programme provides Human Development Index which serves as a reliable measure of level of development of the nations. It includes health index, education index and income index calculated using varied economic variables. The objective of this study is to make this development indicator more comprehensive by introducing corruption and environment as additional parameters for measuring extent of development of nations.||Princy Jain|
|2||Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Retail Sector: A Review of LiteratureAbstract – FDI in retail sector has been an important topic of discussion due to the controversial issues related to it. In this paper, literature related to the various aspects of FDI in retail sector has been reviewed. Its role and impact on Indian economy as well as its strengths and threats have been studied. Also, the need of opening up of FDI in single and multi brand retail and their policy implications have been seen through various studies in this area. It shows that allowing healthy FDI in the retail sector would lead to a substantial surge in the country’s GDP and overall economic development but it should be backed by appropriate reform measures.||Ms. Shilpa Garg et al.|
|3||Issues and Remedies in Services MarketingAbstract – With around three-fifth share in GDP of our country, service sector is an indispensable part of trade. Due to its relative novelty in research and complicated nature, it requires a close look at the issues and solutions in marketing of services. This paper is a brief review of the problems that come with the services due to the unique characteristics of services and the remedies available to it.||Meghna Singh|
|4||GIFT – Master Stroke of Gujarat GovernmentAbstract – India is in the new dimension of 21st century and improving competence at global level. Most countries focus on tourism industry now days to realize their economic growth because tourism contributes much more to GDP in the present time as compared to past years. So, its highly required for any state to follow the footsteps which lead to growth. Present economy is working towards its most prominent key sectors to grow gradually, Finance, IT sector and Tourism. Gujarat is not exception and working with the same task. Research paper studies the same kind of initiative. i.e. GIFT – Gujarat International Finance Tec city. Research paper studies potential of GIFT with reference to tourism wonder and financial hub for the state because infrastructure plays a huge role in attracting tourism.||Hiren Raval|
|5||Ensuring New India: New Vistas of Growth via MNC CollusionAbstract – ‘Live poor and die rich’ was perhaps the acerbic jingle of LIC in the bygone era of 70’s when the people were cynical to invest some portion of their savings to protect lives and ensure safety of their families during any untoward accident. Gradually the clouds of uncertainty in the environment got upsurge and today risk and uncertainty have become way of life, more so since the beginning of 2010. There is neither escape to victory for any investor in particular nor any survivor in general. Global markets crashed one by one and Indian economy is suffering the tremors on a day-to-day basis. Financial markets have no clue on the ‘disaster management’ of unforeseen circumstantial colossal losses and bring out the investors from getting drowned of risky propositions. This paper attempts to unleash the opportunities that help measures to offset high risk portfolios and suggest good measures to sustain and respire for a new lease of life. Indisputably Insurance is one of the most dependable ‘mantras to manage’ such volatility around business operations as well as life-risk being insured. This instrument of insurance has gained more currency especially after the introduction of IRDA in 1999, that gave room to both domestic private participants to capture the market and also invited foreign players within the limits of 26% equity stake in collaborations. The insurance sector witnessed a sea change amongst the Indian middle class who got motivated to insure their lives and properties and enjoy the dual benefits.||Rajesh Kumar Nigah|
|6||A Study of Excellent Performance Public Schools and Excellent Government Schools||Dr. Satendyer Kumar Thakur|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.