|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Recent Shopping Mall Developments in Tier III City and its Impact on Consumer BehaviourAbstract – Mall development is phenomenal in India. The mall mania is spreading very fast. Nevertheless, in recent years, new retail stores/supermarkets are being opened at a frenetic pace in different small cities and towns throughout the country. The country is quickly readying to face profound changes in the retail landscape. Over the past ten years there have been significant changes in where Gorakhpur shops and how it is entertained. Changes continue today, requiring developers, retailers, and service providers to create new types of stores and shopping centers to stay competitive.
Consumer behavior is a study of how individuals make decisions to spend their available resources (time, money and effort) on consumption of related items (What, why, when, where and how they buy and use such products and services). Also we need to understand, why consumers make the purchases that they make? What are the factors that influence consumer purchases? What are the changing factors in our society that guide such purchase behavior?
This article will show recent shopping mall developments and evaluate the impact of shopping malls on consumer behaviour in Gorakhpur city, and discusses how consumers’ decision-making styles shift towards shopping at malls as well as street markets in Gorakhpur City. A two part mixed methodology, which employed both qualitative and quantitative methods, is to be adopted. Part one involve semi-structured expert interviews which allowed respondents to speak freely about their understanding of purchasing behaviour in township areas, as well as the potential impact of shopping mall developments. Part two is a qualitative study to test theoretical predictions with precise measures of variables. This study addresses the causes and effects of shopping mall developments.
|2||An Empirical Study in Assessment of Occupational Stress Models for Foretelling Employee Well-being at WorkAbstract – Objectives: Few workplace health promotion (WHP) interventions are designed to improve work conditions. Methods for measurement of work conditions are often developed from a risk factor perspective rather than a WHP perspective. More knowledge is needed on the work conditions that promote health in order to develop a good work environment. The purpose of the present study was to investigate if the Demand Control Support model, the Effort Reward Imbalance model and the Job Characteristic Inventory are correlated, if the subscales predict health and to analyze which combination of subscales is the most useful predictor of health longitudinally. Participants: The study used questionnaire data from 662 Maintenance Service Engineers of a Heavy Manufacturing Industry in Pune District (MH) at baseline and at follow-up 6 months later. Method: The data were analysed by multiple regressions. Results: A new model; effort, reward, and variety, was found having a higher predictive power to predict health than the original models. Conclusions: To promote health at work, social relations and health-mediating work conditions are important because these conditions may buffer health. Health can be assumed to be a resource that is created in everyday activities and interactions in workplaces, and there is a need to develop health measure instruments based on holistic health theories.||Abhishek Y. Dikshit et al.|
|3||Depth Study on Performance Appraisal Practices of Selected Dairy Units in Gujarat StateAbstract – The paper describes Performance Appraisal practices of selected dairy units in the Gujarat state. For present study five dairy units were selected and from each unit 1-2 managers (employers) and 30 employees were selected using simple random sampling method. Almost all dairy units are doing Performance Appraisal practices appropriately. Majority of the employees were satisfied with Performance Appraisal practices of their dairy units. Almost all employers said that they were doing fair practices and their employees were also satisfied with the present practice. It is concluded that Amul dairy had best setup of performance appraisal followed by Baroda, Dudhsagar, SUMUL and Mother dairy.||Dr. Chhaya Chavda & Dr. Pinakin Yagnik|
|4||Practice of Green Marketing in Electronic IndustryAbstract – Eco-marketing, or green marketing, is a trend in business where companies create an image of themselves as an environmentally friendly organization. Nowadays people and nations have become more concerned about protection of the environment and a new format of business has emerged as Green Business. Green marketing is a tool used by many companies. Eco-friendly products and processes providing customer value, while using less resources and resulting in reduced environmental impacts, are therefore of great importance. This paper analysis the impact of green marketing on consumers and companies in India particularly in the electronics industry using comprehensive literature review and also examines the present trends of green marketing in India. This research has observed that customers want to associate themselves with companies and products that are Eco-friendly and they are willing to pay more for an Ecofriendly product. The paper also explores the opportunities and challenges in green marketing.||Chandni Aswal et al.|
|5||The Study on the Assessment of Customer Satisfaction in Banking Sector through Servqual ScaleAbstract – Introduction of liberalization policy and RBI’s norms brings a cut throat competition amongst banks to hold customer base and build market share. Banking sector has been renowned for the various types of services provided to customer in spoilt of choices and herculean task for retaining their customers. As the competitive environment become more demanding in the banking sector too, it is the need of time to ensure customer satisfaction and in order to enjoy privilege in competitive edge. Quality of services plays a major role in customer satisfaction and builds loyalty of customer towards particular sector. Customer satisfaction and service quality have emerged as one of the vital aspects to cater the explicit as well as implicit needs.th purpose of this research is to examine the customer satisfaction among group of customers towards the public sector banking industries in India. The study is based on the primary data which has been collected through a structured questionnaire. The study is confined to the public bank. The data has been collected from 160 respondents through the simple random sampling method. The data were analyzed by one sample t-test and regression analysis. The result shows that all the dimensions which have been used in the study are positively related to customer satisfaction. The service quality SERVQUAL scale developed by Zeithamal, parsuraman and Berry (1988) has been used.||Ms. Pooja Rani|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.