|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Power of Knowledge: A Case Study on the First Generation Entrepreneur: A Journey of Success of a Common ManAbstract – The case provides an insight into the entrepreneur qualities of first generation entrepreneur Prof. Shilpan shah who is the owner of Yash classes and Yash Institute of Management. Prof. Shilpan Shah started his career in academics and had a corporate stint also, after which he started his own business. Here I have tried to identify the factors which motivated him to start Yash classes in 1996. Then I have also covered the initial problems faced by him being an entrepreneur. I have also found out the unique personality traits which differentiate him from others and which is a reason for their success being an entrepreneur. He started small, but through the years his business has grown. Currently he has added new courses and also tied up with other leading institutes. The case also describes how he grabbed the opportunities through creativity and Innovative Ideas through his entrepreneurial abilities.||Suraj M. Shah|
|2||Sustainability Management- Need to FocusAbstract – Sustainability requires thoughtful, purposeful human intervention in the development process. The results of the supposed man-made climate change have led to a concern for the environment that is affecting how businesses operate. Businesses are facing greater pressure from stakeholders and government regulations to take more responsibility and care for the environment. Thus companies are facing a wide spectrum of new problems, but also new opportunities. A business that makes the decision to be environmentally-conscious will often promotes goodwill among potential customers, while making the world a better place for future generations. Many businesses hesitate to adopt green practices because they fear it will hurt their bottom line and negatively impact profits. Such companies make deceptive use of green product or green marketing in order to promote a misleading perception that a company’s policies or products (such as goods or services) are environmentally friendly.||Rekha Gulia|
|3||A Conceptual Study of Work Life Balance among EmployeesAbstract – In a society filled with conflicting responsibilities and commitments, work/life balance has become a predominant issue in the workplace. The balance between employees’ lives as workers and their lives as family or community members is a topic that has received so much attention in recent years, both locally and internationally. Striking the right balance between work and life has become increasingly important to the organizations especially in attracting and retaining talent. This trend has increased due to increase in numbers of women in paid work, an ageing workforce, skill shortages and an increasingly mobile workforce. As the job market becomes more dynamic, businesses wanting to retain and hire top talent cannot afford to ignore the value that a reputation for affording a good work-life balance can bring. This initiative was aimed at encouraging employers to adopt flexible working arrangements such as job sharing, flexi-time, compressed hours and others, to help their employees to achieve a better balance between the demands of paid employment and those arising from their private life.||Dr. Chhaya Chavda & Ashok Gaur|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.