|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Consumer Behaviour and his Decision of PurchaseAbstract – Customer behaviour study is based on consumer buying behaviour, with the customer playing the three distinct roles of user, payer and buyer. Research has shown that consumer behaviour is difficult to predict, even for experts in the field. Relationship marketing is an influential asset for customer behaviour analysis as it has a keen interest in the re-discovery of the true meaning of marketing through the re-affirmation of the importance of the customer or buyer. A greater importance is also placed on consumer retention, customer relationship management, personalisation, customisation and one-to-one marketing. Social functions can be categorized into social choice and welfare functions.||Prof. Nalini M. Chauhan|
|2||Cost Competitiveness: India’s Present ScenarioAbstract – India and other developing economies need to address poverty alleviation as well as sustainable routes to development, while addressing cost issues. Resource-efficient solutions will help companies contribute to this task, as well as add to their global competitiveness. Sustainability can drive cost savings through efficiencies, creating new markets and securing competitive advantage. Although it is widely acknowledged that economic growth and competitiveness involve a complex interactive process of social, political, and institutional change, no single general theory supports this phenomenon. Perspectives from various disciplines reveal that competitiveness is a comprehensive concept. We can regard the notion of competitiveness as associated with three major groups of thought. These are:
||Prof. Chetna Darji|
|3||A Comparative Study on Performance and Working Capital Management of ICICI and HDFC BanksAbstract – Working capital is considered to be life-giving force to an economic entity and managing working capital one of the most important functions of corporate management. Working capital management (WCM) is the management of short-term financing requirements of a firm which includes maintaining optimum balance of working capital components -receivables, inventory and payables – and using the cash efficiently for day-to-day operations. This study may enlighten the different ways and techniques of working capital management to develop the sound financial base of the company.||Prof. Kalpesh Gelda|
|4||E-commerce: Issues, Works and Comparison with Traditional CommerceAbstract – Electronic commerce is generally considered to be the sales aspect of e-business. It also consists of the exchange of data to facilitate the financing and payment aspects of business transactions. This is an effective and efficient way of communicating within an organization and one of the most effective and useful ways of conducting business. E-commerce can be divided into:
||Hiralal R. Desrani|
|5||Stock splits – Theoretical and Legal frameworkAbstract –Theoretically stock splits do not result in a change in market capitalization but still literature review puts forth several interesting effects of stock splits. Most of the past literature uses event study methodology and findings of research tend to be mixed, and sometimes contradictory. Very few studies considered long term effects of stock-splits. In India before 1999 stocks splits was an occasional phenomenon and companies restrained themselves from splitting their shares because of mandatory minimum par values. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) by circular SMDRP/ Policy/ Cir-16/ 99 in 1999 allowed companies to set face value of their equity shares as long as it was not fractional. The discussion below focuses on different aspects of stock splits both legal and procedural.||Anjali Gupta|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.