|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Carbon-New CommodityAbstract – “Carbon trading” it consists of two words. Carbon means a chemical element which is present in all animals and plants and in oil and coal (symbol “C”) while trading is commercial term & which means to give something as a part of your payment. Carbon trading is one of the systems for controlling pollution. Companies & government can buy and sell licenses to produce carbon dioxide (not only carbon dioxide but also gases that are harmful for environment [GHG]) Trading of carbon is quite a new concept for the common people; this article has try to reach them.||Mr. Milan S. Shah & Ms. Hetal N. Kherala|
|2||Consumer Behaviour and the Process of Purchase DecisionAbstract – Consumer behavior is a hotbed of psychological research, as it ties together issues of communication (advertising and marketing), identity (you are what you buy), social status (among peers and potential mates), decision-making, and mental and physical health. Corporations put the information to good use, and so should you in monitoring what, when, and why you buy.
This study of Customer behaviour is based on consumer buying behaviour, with the customer playing the three distinct roles of user, payer and buyer. Research has shown that consumer behaviour is difficult to predict, even for experts in the field. Relationship marketing is an influential asset for customer behaviour analysis as it has a keen interest in the re-discovery of the true meaning of marketing through the re-affirmation of the importance of the customer or buyer.
|Dr. Nilesh B. Gajjar|
|3||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)Abstract – Establishment in 1988 the Securities and Exchange Board of India was established by the Government of India through an executive resolution and was subsequently upgraded as a fully autonomous body (a statutory board) in the year 1992 with the passing of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act on 30th January, 1992. The primary objective of SEBI is to promote healthy and orderly growth of the securities market and secure investor protection. The Central Government has power to issue directions to SEBI board, Supersede the board and to call for returns and reports when necessary.||Prof. Manojkumar T. Rathod|
|4||Benzimidazoles: As Antifungal DrugsAbstract – Benzimidazole is a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound. It is an important pharmacophores and a privileged structure in medicinal chemistry. Benzimidazole shows their antimicrobial activity by inhibiting the bacterial nucleic acid and proteins synthesis. This ability of benzimidazole is due to their structural similarities with the purine. Benzimidazole gives fungicidal activity against fungal species like A.flavus (871), A.fumigatus (2250), C.albidus (2661) and C.albicans (183). Antifungal susceptibility test done using standard method of NCCLS. All the compounds gives comparable activity of all fungal species against standard drug amphotericin-B.||Mr. Ojas Patel and Dr. Paresh Prajapati|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.