|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Managed Care: Concepts and Strategies for Quality AssuranceAbstract – To understand the significance of quality assurance in Managed Care, there is need to examine the various relationships, strategies and ethics that exist within its system. Several types of managed care systems have gained popularity in the American health care system. Managed care plans adopt a number of techniques; some are directed at the behavior of physicians while others are directed at subscribers to the plan. Knowledge of the impact of legislative reforms such as HIPPA Act, Medicare and Medicaid on managed care is essential to understand physician-patient relationships. This research is exploratory because it utilizes existing literature and body of knowledge in health care to conclude that it is important to start reducing the risks of inappropriate financial incentives that may threaten the delivery of quality health care, as patient advocates must preserve fundamental duty of physicians.||Dr. Michael O. Akintayo et.al.|
|2||Ethical and Legal Issues of E-BusinessAbstract – The vastness of Internet advertising offers a solid platform for Electronic Commerce (or ecommerce) to explode. E-Commerce has the ability to provide secure shopping transactions coupled with instant verification and validation of credit card transactions. E-Commerce is not about the technology itself, it is about doing business leveraging the technology.
A technological innovation is followed by frequent incorporation of ethical standards into law. New forms of E-Commerce that enables new business practices have many advantages but also bring numerous risks. Let’s discuss about the ethical and legal issues related to e-business.
|Dr. Nilesh B. Gajjar|
|3||Economics of Ecotourism: A Case Study of Dang DistrictAbstract – The paper delineates ecotourism and potential economic and conservational benefits from developing ecotourism with community participation. It’s latent to generate income while creating bottlenecks for conservation has posed interesting challenge to academics and participants in ecotourism sector. The challenge to arrive at a tradeoff between the two goals of encouraging tourism as it provides income to rural poor and conserving environment, the need of hour. Economic researches into ecotourism impacts are a very few and this paper makes an attempt to study this aspect with special reference to Dang – a Tribal dominated district located in Southern Gujarat. The empirical analysis using survey data from tourists, business and household of Dang has been brought out showing various factors affecting to ecotourism. The Dang district offers a wide scope for tourism development though it includes tourist from Gujarat and other parts of India. The study reveals that ample opportunities are there for ecotourism in the surrounded areas of Dang.||Dr. Manish Patel|
|4||Our Main Asset is Our PeopleAbstract – As we know that profit earning is an ultimate motive of any organization. To earn this profit organization has two kinds of resources (1) Human resources and (2) All the assets i.e. tangible or intangible assets, all this assets are grouped under physical resources. In fact human resource is the most important factor in giving stability, development and at most profitability of an enterprise. But this most important resource is not shown in the financial statements as an asset. For valuing different assets(physical resource) we have different systems but for valuation of this resource is not ever done by any system of accountancy; to overcome from this limitations the traditional accounting system has led to the development of new field of accounting, which is known as ‘Human Resource Accounting’. Now it is necessary for every company/organization to give priority to make investment in human resources.||Ms. Hetal N. Kherala|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.