|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Development, Optimization and Evaluation of Controlled Release Matrix Tablets of Alfuzosin HCLAbstract – Extended release formulation of alfuzosin, an α-antagonist used for prostatic hypertrophy, is available in market. It is convenient for older patients to take only one tablet a day. Marketed alfuzosin formulation is three layered geomatrix tablet that requires special facilities, high cost, more time and complex operation than normal direct compression formulation. Therefore, a less complicated formulation is desired which can be prepared by conventional tools. The aim of the present study was the determination of formulation factors and the in vitro evaluation of an extended release dosage form of a freely soluble weakly basic drug (alfuzosin hydrochloride). Binary mixer of PEO and Guar Gum were used in tablets prepared by direct compression. The amounts of both polymers were taken as independent variables for the Box-Behnken design. The % Rel at 2 hr, t50% and Release exponent were selected as responses. The main effect and interaction terms were quantitatively evaluated using mathematical model. Dissolution data were fitted to zero order, Korsmeyer Peppas and Higuchi’s release kinetics to evaluate kinetic data. Both the diffusion and erosion mechanisms were responsible for drug release as shown by the power law.||Hitesh Patel|
|2||To Study the Investors’ Behavior towards Life Insurance ProductsAbstract – Life insurance basically is a tool against protection of life or against any unforeseen event or death of individuals. It provides financial protection against such risks. The purpose of investments in life insurance for every individual might differ. At present there are 23 private life insurance companies and one public life insurance company. This large number of life insurance companies and having wide range of products confuse the investors as to which product and of which company to purchase. So marketers are interested to know the investment pattern of life insurance investors in order to form their marketing strategies. The present paper is an attempt to know the behavior of individual with related to life insurance and also to know the problems faced by them. The study revealed that Insurance advisor is the main influencer in investment decision of life insurance investors and they depend largely on the insurance advisor.||Mr. Ketan Prajapati, Dr. Kishor Barad|
|3||Wealth Tax ManagementAbstract – The Direct tax Code open for Public comments, is expected to be implemented from April 1st, 2013 instead of April 1st, 2011.The direct tax code (DTC) along with a Discussion paper was released in August, 2009 for public comments. Since then, a number of valuable inputs on the proposal were made by best brains of the country including individuals, tax experts, lawyers, chartered accountants and organizations. These inputs which were received by the Government by public feed-back were examined and identified. Government made relevant changes before keeping the bill in the parliament. This paper focuses on the major changes taking place in five heads of Income under computation in DTC and also changes in corporate taxes, taxes of non profit organization and Wealth tax.||Hiral Parikh|
|4||Commerce, E-Commerce and TradeAbstract – For fast or quick business worldwide the terms e-commerce is a best way instead of commerce. Ecommerce has a great deal of advantages over “brick and mortar” stores and mail order catalogs. Consumers can easily search through a large database of products and services. They can see actual prices, build an order over several days and email it as a “wish list” hoping that someone will pay for their selected goods. Customers can compare prices with a click of the mouse and buy the selected product at best prices. Here the author conveys the nature of commerce vs. e-commerce.||Dr. Nilesh B.Gajjar|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.