The academy for International journals of Multidisciplinary Research welcomes submissions in all areas related to Management, Pharmacy, Engineering, Education, Humanities, Social Science, etc. Manuscript for all discipline must be in English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting. It must be prepared in 12-point Times New Roman and must follow the following criteria for all discipline.
1. Each manuscript requires an abstract with a length of 15 – 20 lines in 12 point font Times New Roman and Italic font followed by 5 – 7 keywords.
2. Type-written manuscripts in MS Word (.doc) format should be submitted by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Research Papers/Review Articles will be published in the Journal after peer-reviewed process.
4. Leave 1 inch margin for each – top, bottom, left and right.
5. List of references must be present.
6. Papers without references will not be reviewed.
7. Section headers will be bold faced sentence case whereas sub-section header will be in normal style, both indented at 0.5 inch. Line space is 1.5 for entire article.
8. Once the paper is accepted, the authors will be required to send the signed copy of Copyright Form through E-mail to email@example.com.
9. It is mandatory for all the authors to sign the Copyright Transfer Form.
10. It will be take more then 2-3 weeks to 1 month to publish after submitting.
11. Research paper should contain with abstract (including 200-300 words) & including minimum 1500 words and you must follow all the steps (Design) of research.
12. The decision of Reviewers will be final and canvassing in any form will be disqualification of authors in future issues.
13. In article minimum 1500 words must required.
14. Page layout must be created only A4 size only.
15. PDF file is not accepted.
For more details please contact me freely cool on +91 9824974994.
– Authors must certify that their manuscript is their original work.
– Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere, or even submitted and been in reviewed in another journal.
– Authors must participate in the peer review process and follow the comments.
– Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
– Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
– Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
– Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
– Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
– Authors must not use irrelevant sources that may help other researches/journals.
– Authors cannot withdraw their articles within the review process or after submission.