|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||A Rapid, Simple and Efficient Synthesis of 4H-chromene-3-carboxylates Abstract – In this course of synthetic program, we report an efficient and ecofriendly synthetic method to synthesize substituted 4H-chromene-3-carboxylate derivatives. We utilize Dimedone as a building block and methyl isobutyryl acetate along with substituted aldehydes, and ethanol as a solvent to achieve desired product with excellent yield. The structures of all the newly synthesized compounds are elucidated by various spectroscopic techniques like FT-IR, mass spectra, 1H NMR and elemental analysis.||Dipak C. Patel, Nirul V. Gothi, Amish P. Khamar|
|2||Synthesis, Characterization and Chelating Properties of Novel Metal Chelates Abstract –The novel heterocyclic ligand says,2-hydroxy-4-(methyl((5-(naphtho[2,1-b]furan-2-yl)-2-thioxo-1,3,4-oxadiazol-3(2H)-yl)methyl) amino)benzoic acid (NFODNMSA) prepared by Mannich reaction between 5-(naphtho[2,1-b]furan-2-yl)-1,3,4-oxadiazole-2(3H)-thione and p-(N-methyl)amino salicylic acid. The prepared ligand was characterized by elemental analysis and spectral studies. The transition metal chelates viz. Cu2+, Ni2+ , Co2+ , Mn2+ and Zn2+ of NFODNMSA were prepared and characterized by metal-ligand (M:L) ratio, IR and reflectance spectroscopies and magnetic properties. The antifungal activity of NFODNMSA and its metal chelates was examined against various fungi.
||Varde Govindkumar R., Dr. G. D. Acharya, Milan Kumar, Arjunbhai Sharda|
|3||Wireless Video Transmission Using USRP and GNU RadioAbstract: As we know that in the today’s world of growing technology the need for communication is very necessary and we can say that the most important means is via Video Communication. G- Streamer which is an open source multimedia framework that will convert the live video into the desired raw format. GMSK modulation scheme which is one of the most effective techniques for the wireless video transmission. Using USRP as a mean of transporting a video file. GRC blocks are used for transmission of the video file from one system to another system just by converting it to the raw format for the real-time video transmission and video source to transmit a source file from the transmitter side. We can access our file which we have transmitted at the receiver side with the minimum loss of the data.||Dhruv Desai, Vishal Soni|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.