|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||On-Demand Resource Provisioning Using Virtual Machines in Cloud ComputingAbstract – Cloud computing provides more flexibility to business customers to grow up and down their resource usage based on needs. Many of the cloud models come from resource multiplexing through virtualization technology. In this project, we have presented a system that uses virtualization technology to allocate data center resources dynamically based on application demands and support green computing by optimizing the number of servers in use. The concept of skewness is introduced to measure the unevenness in the resource utilization of a server. By minimizing skewness, we can combine different types of workloads nicely and improve the overall utilization of server resources. We have developed a set of heuristics that prevent overload in the system effectively while saving energy used.||Batte Rajesh & Dr.J.Jannet|
|2||Perceived Stigma and Quality of Life in the Parents of Intellectually Challenged Children Abstract – The aim of the present study was to find out the significant gender difference between the parents on perceived stigma and on quality of life. The ‘Stigma Scale’ (developed by Ali, et.al, 2008) and ‘Whoqol – Bref Scale’ (World Health Organization Quality of Life, 1996) were administered. Sample comprised of 20 parents (10 mothers and 10 fathers) purposively selected from Asha Jyoti Institute for the Special Children in Lucknow city. They ranged in age from 30-40 years with the mean age of 35 years. The results showed a significant difference between the parents on perceived stigma and on quality of life. Further, it was found that there was a strong tendency for mothers to feel more stigmatized and at the same time they reveal poor QOL than fathers.||Dr. Neha Singh|
|3||A study between male and female teachers on emotional intelligence, teachers’ motivation to work, school organizational on teacher effectiveness||Dr. Satendyer Kumar Thakur & Prof. Anand Prakash|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.