|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||RFID Based Vehicle Emissions in Cities on Internet of Things Abstract – The objective of this paper is to monitor air pollution on roads and track a vehicle which causes pollution. In order to solve this problem, many countries and regions have already presented a series of emissions standards, meanwhile some methods has been developed, including update motor engine or improving the quality of the gasoline. However, these actions have not brought about striking effect as we expect. In this system, Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology as a low-cost and mature wireless communication method is adopted to collect and transmit emissions information of vehicles and Internet of Things (IoT) concept is proposed. Moreover, The RFID devices need to be installed on the traffic lights so that reliable reading of emissions signals from a vehicle can be interrogated when the vehicles stop in front of the red light .By applying the system, it is possible to smoothly realize a green traffic network.||T. Leelaram & T.Ramya|
|2||New Suggested Material Composition for Making Brake Pad Abstract – Brake pads are a component of disc brakes used in automotive and other applications. Brake pads are steel backing plates with friction material bound to the surface that faces the disk brake rotor. In this present paper first of all find out the brake pads which is used in automobile industries and laboratory testing of the material is proceed and then thermo mechanical analysis is done for the finding out the stresses and maximum temperature. By the reference of this existing material composition the new material composition is suggest for making the brake pads and in this new composition the percentages is only change the ingredient is same.The changing in the composition percentage have advantage, it’s give the more life.||Mr. Brijesh.R.Patel & Mr. Ashwin Bhabhor|
|3||Prediction-Based Traffic Redundancy EliminationAbstract – Cloud computing is an emerging technology trend, which provides an economical pay-for-use service model. Cloud customers pay only for the actual use of computing resources, storage, and bandwidth, which changes continuously according to ones requirements. In particular, a data-transfer charge like bandwidth utilization is one of the important issues to minimize the cloud costs for an end-user. By reducing the bandwidth utilization, it is possible to reduce the cloud cost for end-users. In order to save the bandwidth, it is needed to eliminate the traffic redundancy over the network. In this paper a hybrid sender-receiver approach is proposed to provide solutions for above problems by eliminating traffic redundancy. In this system, prevention of multiple uploads or downloads of a single file can be validated, which saves the bandwidth utilization to reduce the cloud cost. The system also provides an authorized accessing of the content, in which the data owner needs to provide permission for any user, who requests to download the same.||Madhavi M. & P.Rajasekhar, M.Tech|
|4||Sensor Deployment and Scheduling in Wireless Sensor NetworksAbstract – Target coverage is considered as a major problem in case of wireless sensor network. This kind of condition can consequentially reduce the minimum energy consumption. One of the well known techniques for this problem is non disjoint set cover problem. In this paper we are trying to realize this target coverage problem in a wireless sensor network environment. Basically we need to consume the energy in various nodes so that the critical period can be handled. A Euclidean based approach is taken where the concept of non disjoint set cover is used for efficient energy consumption. Then a greedy algorithm based approach is proposed where we introduce a uncovered function to find the best solution among a no of solutions (i.e. the nodes) with an aim to maximize the network lifetime with minimum no of utilized sensor nodes.||T. Rajath & R. Nagendra|
|5||Analysis of Self System and Meaning of Life among YouthAbstract – The pattern of experiences and perceptions none as the self is in general available to awareness that is it can be made conscious. In terms of interpersonal perception, social stimuli are presumed to be mediated by schemata which map the relationship of self and others. Examples of social schemata include self above others, self with others, self similar or dissimilar to others, self more central than others, self close to others or self-connected with others, with the aid of these mappings of self and others decision making for interpersonal behavior is facilitated in new situations self others concepts make for stability under varied social conditions. The studies have been designed to compare the level of self-system and meaning in life among under graduate students of science and commerce background.||Sunil Gupta|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.