|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Intensive Study of Performance of Microstrip Antenna of Circular Parasitic PatchesAbstract – In this paper, comparative study on effect of gap of circular parasitic elements on bandwidth and return loss of microstrip antennas is presented. Antenna with parasitic elements gives a large bandwidth as compared to the conventional microstrip antennas. Here a circular patch with resonance frequency 10 GHz is kept between two circular patches with frequencies 9 and 11 GHz. Feed point for maximum return loss is identified using IE3D Software. Gap between the patches is varied and change in the return loss and band width is analyzed.||Shashishekara N. Kakathkar & Dr. Nandkumar M. Shetti|
|2||Protection Architecture for Implementing Anonymity and Traceability in Wireless Mesh Network using Clustering ConceptAbstract – Wireless Mesh Network is a promising technology and is expected to be widespread due to its low investment feature and the wireless broadband services it supports, attractive to both service providers and users. However, security issues inherent in WMNs need be considered before the deployment and proliferation of these networks, since it is unappealing to subscribers to obtain services without security and privacy guarantees. For group formation multi-hop clustering algorithm namely “stable link clustering algorithm” was proposed which takes into account the long-term stability of links and neighbor nodes. Anonymity provides protection for users to enjoy network services without being traced. While anonymity related issues have been extensively studied in payment-based systems such as e-cash and peer-to-peer (P2P) systems, little effort has been devoted to wireless mesh networks (WMNs). On the other hand, the network authority requires conditional anonymity such that misbehaving entities in the network remain traceable. Security architecture to ensure unconditional anonymity for honest users and traceability of misbehaving users for network authorities in WMNs. The proposed architecture strives to resolve the conflicts between the anonymity and traceability objectives, in addition to guaranteeing fundamental security requirements including authentication, confidentiality, data integrity, and non- repudiation. Thorough analysis on security and efficiency is incorporated, demonstrating the feasibility and effectiveness of the proposed architecture.||Chatla Pravallika & B. Manasa|
|3||5-Axis Milling Machine for Drilling Inclined Holes in PartsAbstract – This present 5-axis milling machine which can be used an artifact-based identification is proposed and implemented based on drilling holes in various locations and orientations, and to produce a complex shape parts, and be easily operations done with high accuracy and reduced human effort and reduced manufacturing cycle time.
The 5-axis milling machine present in this paper is mainly composed by machine head and machine table. The machine head to rotate the machine head about a substantially vertical axis. The machine head include a tool spindle. Rotational movement of the machine head moves the tool spindle in an accurate path so that accurate shapes may be machined and drilling holes in various location and orientations, also with help of rotation of table at 3600 in vertical axis or horizontal axis.
|Anup R. Chaple|
|4||RFID Based Vehicle Emissions in Cities on Internet of Things Abstract – The main intentions of this project are to design a system and placed inside of vehicle and maintain of database and graph for the system. The quantity of air pollution which is caused by the cars is increasing. In order to solve this serious problem, many countries and regions have already presented a series of emissions standards, meanwhile some methods has been developed, include update motor engine or improve the quality of the gasoline. However, these actions have not brought about striking effect as we expect. By applying the system, it is possible to smoothly realize a green traffic network. In this system, Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology as a low-cost and mature wireless communication method is adopted to collect and transmit emissions information of vehicles. Moreover, the RFID devices need to be installed on the traffic lights so that reliable reading of emissions signals from a vehicle can be interrogated when the vehicles stop in front of the red light.||T. Leelaram & T.Ramya|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.