|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Privacy-Preserving Public Examining for Protected Cloud Storage Abstract – Using cloud storage, users can remotely store their data and enjoy the on-demand high-quality applications and services from a shared pool of configurable computing resources, without the burden of local data storage and maintenance. However, the fact that users no longer have physical possession of the outsourced data makes the data integrity protection in cloud computing a formidable task, especially for users with constrained computing resources. Moreover, users should be able to just use the cloud storage as if it is local, without worrying about the need to verify its integrity. Thus, enabling public audit ability for cloud storage is of critical importance so that users can resort to a third-party auditor (TPA) to check the integrity of outsourced data and be worry free. To securely introduce an effective TPA, the auditing process should bring in no new vulnerabilities toward user data privacy, and introduce no additional online burden to user. In this paper, we propose a secure cloud storage system supporting privacy-preserving public auditing. We further extend our result to enable the TPA to perform audits for multiple users simultaneously and efficiently. Extensive security and performance analysis show the proposed schemes are provably secure and highly efficient. Our preliminary experiment conducted on Amazon EC2 instance further demonstrates the fast performance of the design.||M. Jayapal Reddy & D. Lavanya|
|2||Fast Recovery from Link Failures in Ethernet NetworksAbstract – Fast-recovery from link failures is a well-studied topic in IP networks. Employing fast-recovery in Ethernet net- works is complicated as the forwarding is based on destination MAC addresses, which do not have the hierarchical nature similar to those exhibited in Layer 3 in the form of IP-prefixes. Moreover, switches employ backward learning to populate the forwarding table entries. Thus, any fast recovery mechanism in Ethernet networks must be based on undirected spanning trees if back- ward learning is to be retained. In this paper, we develop three alternatives for achieving fast recovery from single link failures in Ethernet networks. All three approaches provide guaranteed recovery from single link failures. The approaches differ in the technologies required for achieving fast recovery, namely VLAN rewrite or mac-in-mac encapsulation or both. We study the performance of the approaches developed on five different networks.||A. Pratap Naidu & M.V.R Maneesha|
|3||Competent Fetch Select Adder using 0.12μm Expertise for Low Power ApplicationsAbstract – Most of the VLSI applications, such as DSP, image and video processing, and microprocessors use carry select adder (CSLA) for arithmetic functions. From the structure of regular SQRT CSLA, still there is possibility to obtain better design in which optimization of area, power are to be major concentrations along with high speed performance. One of the existing solutions used in SQRT CSLA is replacement of second level RCA by BEC. Though increases the performance, very less percentage of improvement in reduction of area and power dissipation. And also the existing adder with BEC technique is not suitable for low power applications. Hence this paper proposes Special Hardware using Multiplexers (SHM) design in place of second level RCA. It is observed from the results that the area and power dissipation are reduced at comparable percentages with respect to the RCA and BEC techniques. When SHM is used at the second level of second block in 16-bit SQRT CSLA, observed that area is reduced by 13.5% and power dissipation is reduced by 6.4%. This proposed logic is designed in transistor level using 0.12μm technology in the Micro wind tool.||K Srinivas Raju & Dr. B.R.Vikram|
|4||Two Tales of Discretion on Online Social NetworkAbstract – Privacy is one of the points that emerges when communication get mediated in Online Social Networks (OSN) different privacy problems have been emerged in the online social network, this paper explains about the privacy in online social network about how to protect the personal information sensitive data, photos etc. from the hackers or the unknown person, three approaches are used for privacy they are social network, surveillance and privacy. We then juxtapose the differences between these two approaches in order to understand their complementarily and to identify potential integration challenges as well as research questions that so far have been left unanswered.||T.Srajan Kumar & T Shankar|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.