|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Treatment of Dye Wastewater by Sonolysis Process Abstract – In a laboratory study, treatment of dye wastewater having high chemical oxygen demand (COD) in the range of 12000 to 13000 mg/L. by sonolysis was examined. Batch experiments were conducted to determine optimal sonolysis time (with and without dipping) to obtain the best results. In Sonolysis without dipping, the optimal time was 90 mins and 71.45% COD removal is obtained at pH 6. In Sonolysis with dipping, the optimal time was 90mins and 82.18% of COD removal is obtained at the same pH. These results suggest that, the Sonolysis (with dipping) process proved to be more efficient for removal of COD from the dye wastewater.||Raji R. Nair & Reshma L. Patel|
|2||Anaerobic Digestion of Dairy Waste Scum for Biogas ProductionAbstract – Dairy scum waste has high oxygen demand because it is composed of organic matter. In streams it is consumed at very rapid rate in the process of aerobic digestion causing depletion of oxygen and in some cases exhaustion resulting in serious pollution, if it is disposed to the sanitary landfill site, it causes problems like odor and land pollution, the study presents utilization of dairy scum through anaerobic digestion and control of water, land and air pollution as well as generation of biogas from dairy effluent. It solves dairy scum treatment and disposal problem and provides clean energy like biogas as well.||Anandgiri H. Gosai, Mrs. Reshma L. Patel & Mr. B. Velmurugan|
|3||Design of Progressive Die Using Fe AnalysisAbstract – Advanced die achieves a succession of important sheet-metal processes at two or more positions through each media stroke in order to mature an effort piece as the strip stock moves done the die. The main advantage of computer-aided progressive die design and machining is ability to build precision tooling in less time and at a lower cost. In this project main steps are Design, manufacturing and FEA analysis. This design is the optimal design. By using this design we can produce accurate components. First step is manufacturing process. For manufacturing lever tool, manufacturing process is press tool design. Two tools are to be designed i.e. Punching tool and Bending tool. Punching tool is a progressive tool which is having five stages, Lancing, blanking, forming.||B.Jaya Laxmi & Y.Vijaya Kumar|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.