|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Intuitionistic Fuzzy -Closed sets, Intuitionistic Fuzzy -Continuity and Intuitionistic Fuzzy – Homeomorphisms Abstract – In this paper, we introduce and study the notions of intuitionistic fuzzy – closed sets, intuitionistic fuzzy -continuity, intuitionistic fuzzy – open mapping, intuitionistic fuzzy – closed mapping, intuitionistic fuzzy – homeomorphisms and some of its properties in intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces.||M. Thirumalaiswamy & S. Birundha|
|2||3GPP Proficient ANDSF-Assisted Wi-Fi Regulator for Mobile Data Offloading Abstract – This paper presents a strategic solution to mobile data offloading between 3GPP and non-3GPP access networks. As mobile data traffic is increasing rapidly, many 3G operators face massive challenges in managing the huge amount of mobile data traffic. Thus, mobile data offloading to non-3GPP access networks in 3G-access networks is necessary. In this paper, we propose a novel ANDSF-assisted Wi-Fi control method based on user’s high-level motion states, such as walking, driving, and recognizing whether the user is stationary or not, to avoid unnecessary Wi-Fi scanning and connections. The proposed method is compared to a client-based Wi-Fi connection manager, which performs periodic Wi-Fi scanning. According to the performance results, the proposed mechanism shows significant performance improvement in terms of efficient Wi-Fi control and connectivity with 3G and WiFi.||Bhanuteja Somarouthu|
|3||Characterization of Portland Cements, Expansive cement and High-Alumina Cement, and their Variation in Properties with Different Components Abstract – Cement is a hydraulic mineral binding material. The properties of cement vary with chemical composition and degree of fineness. Different types of cement are manufactured by changing the percentages of their raw materials. The recent interest is to find alternatives for cement and change the properties the cement and concrete by using different additives. Choice of cement depends on the physical condition and various hazardous it may approach in future. Various kinds of cement are available in market, Portland cements, Expansive cement and high alumina cement are the major type among them. This paper disuses the various work done to change the property of cement and concrete.||Reni Mullukattil Lukose|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.