|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||The Gandhi-Ambedkar Caste Debate: Is it Just Black and White or Shades of Grey are Possible? Or Was Gandhiji Apologetic of the Caste System?Abstract – With the Gandhi- Ambedkar caste debate being a widely read and a thoroughly debated subject, there is realised there is an unnecessary dichotomising between the views of Gandhiji and Ambedkar. On the contrary, both were social reformers fighting the evils the society was embedded in. Howsoever, an in-depth reading into this field of scholarship readily and quite often potrays Gandhiji as being apologetic of the caste system. My aim is to see for myself and ther by to bring to notice whether Gandhiji was really up to such an agenda i.e. of defending and justifying the caste system. For this the first and foremost aspect would be through what lens are we looking into the matter. In my view, reading Gandhiji from his very own standpoint, or what Quentin Skinner would call reading a theorist within his context. This resolves the whole problem of reading any ambiguity or contradictions which is claimed to be in Gandhi.||Divya Jha|
|2||A Study on Stress among Employees in Banking IndustryAbstract – Stress has nowadays become a worldwide crisis, which is affecting the people working in almost every sector of the economy. It not only affects physical and mental health of employees, but also reduces the competitiveness and productivity of the organization. Banking Industry is one of the most stressful sectors. This study was done to know the level of stress exists among the employees of Banking Sector and to figure out the possible reasons of stress. The findings of this study may help the management to formulate stress coping strategies through which they can increase the morale, efficiency and well being of the employees.||Rohit Yadav|
|4||Dr. Zakir Hussain: A Lost Visionary of EducationAbstract – Dr. Zakir Hussain was one of the most eminent educationists of the world. He was a true representative of India’s composite culture and great secular ideals that instills brotherhood and harmony in our society. A great humanist, he served in multifarious dimensions directly related to the national interests and promoted secularism in the country. He was amongst the first to realize and propound that revitalization and resurgence of Great India could not come from a mere political dimension but through reforms in education. His spent his entire life trying to elevate and enrich the standards and rudiments of education and to serve and inspire the value of secularism. It is believed that education is a key to all kinds of development- individual social and national. Therefore, Dr. Husaain laid more and more emphasis on continuous improvement of education both qualitatively and quantitatively.||Dr. Shashi Singh|
|5||Peace and Welfare in the Semurup Malay’s Proverbs in KerinciAbstract –
Objectives: The research is aimed at exposing local wisdom of peace and welfare in community proverbs of cultural heritage will not be extinct.
Method: The method used in the research and study of cultural values as a source of local wisdom contained in the expressions (proverbs) of the Semurup Malay community is qualitative descriptive research method combined with quantitative method to construct the reality of cultural values as a source of local wisdom in the expressions of community proverbs.
Findings: The research result shows that there is a significant change, that people who understand the elements of local wisdom increase to 8.75% or 20 people, people of moderate ability 4 or 1%, and of low-ability descends to 1 person or 0.25%.
Improvements: The culture of Semurup Malay community of Kerinci is known for being friendly, polite, harmonious, open, and always prioritizing public above personal and group (tribal) interests. This philosophy now begins to fade by the changing of times. This also causes the decline of dignity and standing of the ninek mamak as the custom stakeholder in the eyes of community, and eventually the sacred values of the customs will disappear unless some efforts of preservation are done.
|Edizal Hatmi et al.|
|6||Local Wisdom in Hindu Tamil Ethnic Wedding Tradition in MedanAbstract –
Objectives: This study has two major purposes: to investigate the cultural symbols of and to determine the local wisdom of wedding tradition among Hindu Tamil descendants in Medan. In addition, the object of ethnic wedding and its processes might not be forgotten and should be considered to enrich the horizon of knowledge.
Method: This study is descriptive qualitative and its empirical data were obtained from two Temples in Medan (Indonesia). This study was held in August 2014 up to June 2015 and data comprehension was gathered from the help of informants who explained the meanings and values of cultural symbols, interpreted the hidden meanings, and determined the social relationships associated with the existing cultural symbols. The samples were selected from those who were knowledgeable in wedding tradition.
Findings: Since marriage in Hindu is a sacred institution designed by God for the welfare of human beings, it is a spiritual union to earn the blessings of God. The spiritual union is oriented to the three basic purposes of marriage: sexual union, social interactions, and being intimate to God. The first is linked with procreation to preserve the existence of human beings on earth while the second is implemented according to the Hindu dharma and the third is related to the efforts to get closer to the Supreme Being. Four objects were used, such as, banana tree, thaali, coconut, and betel leaf which carry cultural symbols and local wisdom. Banana tree is the symbol of marriage integrity maintenance, Thaali or wedlock necklace refers to loyalty, responsibility and preserves social relationship, coconut regards to self-purification and strength, and betel leaf is oriented to harmony.
Improvements: The whole points of local wisdom in the wedding rituals are highly needed to maintain balance of life not only for the bride and groom but also for all the people respectively interconnected in the society. A married couple then should have a responsibility towards their surroundings, the gods, other living creatures and their ancestors.
|M. Manugeren et al.|
|7||Goods and Services Tax- A Major Reform in Indian Taxation SystemAbstract – Goods and Services Tax is one of the biggest tax reform in Indian history. Goods and Services Tax bill is officially known as the Constitution (122nd Amendment) Bill 2014, which will be implemented in India by 1st July, 2017. GST is a combination of various taxes including central excise duty, service tax, additional custom duty, surcharges, state level value added tax and octroi, which will be levied on all transactions such as sale, transfer, barter, lease, or import of goods or services. GST would help to increase to GDP and overall economic growth of the country. This research article therefore, is an attempt to find out the need and journey of GST as well the impact of GST on Indian economy.||Alka Chaudhary|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.