|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||The Horror and Cruelty of Emergency Time in India Depicted by Rohinton MistryAbstract – Rohinton Mistry has emerged as a significant literary figure during the 20th century. He was born in India in 1952 and came to Canada from Mumbai in 1975. There he lived in Toronto and took employment in a bank in Toronto. As a literary figure, his four important works has gained him an immense significance. His first published collection of short-stories entitled Tales From Firozsha Baag followed by his novels Such A Long Journey, A Fine Balance and Family Matters.
Rohinton Ministry has won many awards for his writings. His novel A Fine Balance received Giller Prize and in the following year Commonwealth Writers Prize for Best Book. It was also short listed for Booker Prize and Irish Times International Fiction Prize. As a writer who lives and writes from Canada, Mistry’s writings focus mainly on India. Like many expatriate writers, he continues a relationship with his country in his writings and has enriched his readers’ understanding of it. As a member of Parsi Community, Mistry writes about the state of Parsi Community within the boundary of India. To quote Dr. Jaydipsinh Dodiya: One of the most remarkable features of Rohinton Mistry’s fiction is that it brilliantly captures the crowded, throbbing life of India.
|Dr. Nayankumar D. Tank|
|2||Open Source Software Packages for E-Resource ManagementAbstract – This paper describes the detailed information about E-Resource Management Software Packages. The software packages involve DSpace, EPrints, Greenstone, Fedora etc. Main points includes in this paper are, features of ERM software packages, authentication and authorization detail, accessibility, supported software/operating systems, web support, customization detail, administrative functions, searching facility etc. This may be useful for the library personnel who deal with the E-Resources and facing many problems in E-Resource Management activities.||Dr. Mehulkumar S. Patel et al.|
|3||A Study on Financial Performance of Public Sector Steel Companies in IndiaAbstract – The present study was an attempt to evaluate financial performance of the public sector steel companies in India under liberalized era. To determine the financial soundness of these selected companies namely Steel Authority of India Limited and Rastriya Ispat Nigam Limited ratio analysis and descriptive statistics are applied over financial data for a period of twenty years since 1992-93 to 2010-11. The study was based on secondary data collected from CMIE database and published annual reports of the concerned companies. The available data were analyzed to test the financial health of the companies by using ratio analyses which were broadly selected from four categories such as liquidity, solvency, efficiency and profitability. Various descriptive statistical tests like average (Avg), standard deviation (S.D), maximum (Max), minimum (Min) and coefficient of variation (CV) were also applied in the present study.||Manojkumar Vishnubhai Patel|
|4||Mobile Communication-5G TechnologyAbstract – As a subscriber becomes more aware of the mobile phone technology. From generation 1G to 2.5G and from 3G to 5G this world of telecommunication has seen a number of improvements along with improved performance with every passing day. This fast revolution in mobile computing changes our day to day life that is way we work, interact, and learn etc. he search for new technology is always the main intention of the prime cell phone giants to out innovate their competitors. In addition, the main purpose of the fifth generation wireless networks (5G Wireless networks) is planned to design the best wireless world that is free from limitations and hindrance of the previous generations.5G technologies will change the way most high bandwidth users access their Mobile Radio Communication. The main features in 5G mobile network is that user can simultaneously connect to the multiple wireless technologies and can switch between them. This paper also focuses on all preceding generations of mobile communication along with fifth generation technology.||Nisarg C. Joshi|
|5||A Comparative Study of Cash flow Statements of Jay Chemical Industries Ltd. and Adhik Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.Abstract – A cash flow statement is required as part of a complete set of financial statements prepared in conformity with Indian Accounting Standards. AS-3 lays down a formal structure for the cash flow statement. Cash flows should be classified under the following three standard headings: “Operating activities”, “Investing activities”, “Financing activities”. The classification of cash flows among operating, investing and financing activities is essential to the analysis of cash flow data. Net cash flow (the change in cash and equivalents during the period) has little informational content by itself; it is the classification and individual components that are informative. Although the classification of cash flows into the three main categories is important, it should be mentioned that classification guidelines are arbitrary.||Amita P. Acharya|
|6||A Study of Problems of Vidhya Sahayaks working in Primary Schools of Gandhinagar DistrictAbstract – Change is involved with human life along with each living being. Change occurs in an individual, society, laws and everything attached to an individual or Society. In such changes education is also a factor. An education process includes teachers, Students Society, Institutions and many other stakeholders, and a teacher has been given a higher position in society due to the importance of a teachers. However, even teachers have to face many problems due to such changes. The Vidhya Sahayaks are recruited under the new policy of the government in education. The investigator has made an attempt to find out the problems faced by the Vidhya Sahayaks and to suggest remedies to solve these problems.||Kamlesh S. Taral|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.