|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||A Study of Foreign Exchange Rate Instability and International Trade: A Review ArticleAbstract – In this study, different theories and explanation has been given to explain the relationship between exchange rate instability and international trade but none of the theory could be universally applicable. Different factors like type of hedging instruments prevalent, time period taken into consideration etc. affects the findings. In most of the immense literature there has been no universally accepted measure of volatility. The general presumption that trade is adversely affected by an increase in exchange rate fluctuations depends on a number of specific assumptions and at an aggregate level there is no major evidence of a negative effect of exchange rates on world trade.||Ms. Kiranpreet Kaur et al.|
|2||Occupational Risks and Health Status among Professional Driver in Erode District, TamilnaduAbstract – This paper analyzed on socio-economic status has been correlated with occupational risks and health status among professional driver in Erode district, Tamilnadu. Occupations of drivers, there are numerous jobs within the informal transport industry and its sub-sectors, passenger transport, goods and freight, and rail and air services. Hence drivers often ignore their health problems and carry on driving with headaches and other health impairments, or take over-the-counter medicines to relieve pain. They affected some habits actions by alcohol drug abuse appears to include an element of selfmedication for an illness among the contributing factors are traffic, and road conditions, and violence or fear of violence, and risky behaviors including, drug use and, paying for sex. This leads to road accidents by drivers. Drivers have been doing the job all over the World. Most of the drivers drive the vehicles both day and night without continuous sleeping and rest and food in taking also. They have not proper necessities of life name Quality of Water, Clean Air, Good Environment, Hygienic Food, Rest, Sleep and Salary for the Work and health care facilities in their work places.||M.Vadivel|
|3||Jawaharlal Nehru’s ‘The Discovery of India’: A Quest for SelfAbstract – Jawaharlal Nehru’s ‘The Discovery of India’, a Modern Classics, is a work of prodigious scope and scholarship. It is a monumental work which covers the history, philosophy, art, religion, science, economy, society and movements of one of the ancient cultures of the world. Nehru delves deep into India’s rich and complex past from the Vedic history to the British rule in India to arrive at the roots of his existence as well as his India. Nehru restudies and analyses the greatest texts of India from the Vedas to the Upanishads and the great Indian epics the Ramayana and the Mahabharata only to satisfy his quest. The great personalities of India like Buddha, Chanakya and Mahatma Gandhi who played a very vital role for the construction of nation have been also paid a tribute by him. Nehru’s sincerest efforts to reach to the roots of his own existence puts him among the forefront prose writers of the world.||Ramesh B.Patel|
|4||Operational Conflict Management Process between Military Peacekeepers and Humanitarian NGOs in West AfricaAbstract – The face of peacekeeping activities across the globe has changed from traditional into wider peacekeeping since the end of the cold war. Hitherto, the task of peacemaking and peacekeeping was considered a purview of the military because of the complex task involved in persuading belligerent armed groups to lay down arms for peaceful negotiation to take place. Thus, during the cold war era, the activities of the United Nations Peacekeepers loomed largely in conflict zones across the world. However, there has been a remarkable increase in the involvement of regional organisations in spearheading peacekeeping and peace enforcement with mandates and support from the UN. There has also been a remarkable increase in the participation of non-state voluntary groups and organisations who contribute to relief activities and peace-building efforts in conflict zones as complements to military operations to mitigate the effects of armed conflicts.||Olusola O.Isola|
|5||Effectiveness of Use of E-Lesson Programme in Teaching of English PoemAbstract – In the present time ICT has the most effective and influencing use in education. In this time students have greater explorer of the ICT and they are sometimes more advance than their teachers. Improvement in education can be brought by applying new methods of teaching. The result of the present study would guide the teachers to plan the judicious use of ICT based e-plan. The researcher observed that ICT proved effective as they were bused on the need of learners. So the researcher had decided to measure the effectiveness of computer in the learning of English poem.||Dr. Zeenat A. Khan|
|6||Effects of Privatisation of Delhi Electricity Distribution under a Regulated RegimeAbstract – In view of the debate that weather privatisation is beneficial for the country or not, we investigate the effects of privatization of Delhi electricity sector under a regulated regime. Electricity demand has been empirically proved to be inelastic in urban areas and hence the efficiency aspect of electricity distribution was focused upon. In our analysis below, we found privatisation to be a boon for Delhi and no significant effect was observed on capital investment by distribution companies due to regulation.||Arjun Teotia|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.