|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||‘Absurdity in Albert Camus’: The OutsiderAbstract – The Outsider or the Stranger is beautiful novel written by French writer Albert Camus. It is the forerunner of a great deal of contemporary writings. The Outsider presents readers with a new kind of protagonist, a man unable to transcend the tedium and inherent absurdity of everyday existence in a world indifferent to the struggles and striving of its human denizens. The Outsider has focused his own vision and approaches about the life. While reading the novel we feel like passing from one island to another. Camus believes that arts should teach us to save ourselves. The Myth of Sisyphus is one of the profound philosophical statements written this century. It is a discussion of the central idea of Absurdity that Camus was to develop in his novel The Outsider while in wartime Paris; Camus developed his philosophy of the absurd. A Major Component of this philosophy was Camus’ assertion that life has no rational and redeeming meaning. The experience of World War Two led many other intellectual to similar conclusions. Faced with the horrors of Hitler’s Nazi regime and unprecedented slaughter of the war, many could no longer accept that human existence had any purpose of discernible meaning. Existence seemed simply, to use Camus’ term absurd. Through discussion of narrative structure, the opening lines, the role of pity, resentment toward Meursault’s judges, and the relationship between murder and innocence, I will prove that Camus’ purpose is to bring the reader to introspect on their own relationship with society. Meursault recognizes the truth that life is meaningless. That means life is just what one makes of it while being conscious of two certainties- life and death. The Outsider gives the technique of psychological depth a new twist.||Hitendrakumar M. Patel|
|2||Comment on the importance of Close Reading in New CriticismAbstract – New Criticism emphasizes explication, or “close reading,” of “the work itself.” It rejects old historicism’s attention to biographical and sociological matters. Instead, the objective determination as to “how a piece work” can be found through close focus and analysis, rather than through extraneous and erudite special knowledge. It has long been the pervasive and standard approach to literature in college and high school curricula.||Devila H. Rohit|
|3||Reflection of Upper Class in an Ideal Husband and the Importance of Being EarnestAbstract – Oscar Wilde is a greatest Anglo Irish play writer. He was born on 16th October, 1854, in Dublin into a protestant Anglo Irish family. He left Ireland in 1878 and spent some time in London, Paris and United States where he traveled with intent to deliver his lecture. He was not only greatest play writer but also he contributed on fiction, child literature, fairy tale and poem such various literary fields. His marvelous dramas are Salome (1891), An Ideal Husband (1895), A Woman of No Importance (1893), Importance of Being Earnest (1898) and Lady Windermere’s Fan (1892): he presented very smart way like that satire, comic, tragedy, fashion and realism. He was fabulous master of drawing the realistic sketch of the character. He unmasked the social evils and weakness of the society.||Devasi M. Chanravadiya|
|4||Take Advantage of the Semantics Considerations in Shape to Design Cars Tourism in the Sports FestivalsAbstract – The research concern with festival tourism and take advantage of sporting events current and future revitalization of tourism festivals from the standpoint of industrial designer. The research aims to make a festival sports a new and unique not where one of the world’s major sporting events , especially football because of its popularity global also the World Cup , which is the largest forum athletic world , which will be held in the Arab region for the first time in the history of the game as well as the research aims to tourism and the establishment of festivals during major sporting events , similar to what is happening in some countries that benefit from tourism important events the researcher designed methods and tools to work and attract tourists to Arabic festivals and by designing cars with semantics in the form that can be used at festivals in football for the transfer of all of the fans and players.||Dr. Ayman Mohamed Afifi|
|5||Social Sciences: Indian PerspectiveAbstract – Any Ideology does not exist in vacuum. It takes its birth, flourishes and develops in geographical, socio-political, historical and cultural back ground of the country. Cultural heritage, civilization, values, conventions, beliefs etc. have greater impact on social sciences. Indian history, culture, civilization, values must be taken in to consideration while studying social sciences. A deep impact of western ideologies, thoughts, culture, models can be observed on the Indian Social Sciences. India’s problems, issues and challenges must be studied through the Indian perspective in our social sciences.||Dr. Ashok B. Purohit|
|6||A study on Co-operative Banks in IndiaAbstract – Banking business has done wonders for the world economy. The simple looking method of accepting money deposits from savers and then lending the same money to borrowers, banking activity encourages the flow of money to productive use and investments. This in turn allows the economy to grow. In the absence of banking business, savings would sit idle in our homes, the entrepreneurs would not be in a position to raise the money, ordinary people dreaming for a new car or house would not be able to purchase cars or houses. The government of India started the cooperative movement of India in 1904. Then the government therefore decided to develop the cooperatives as the institutional agency to tackle the problem of usury and rural indebtedness, which has become a curse for population. In such a situation cooperative banks operate as a balancing centre. At present there are several cooperative banks which are performing multipurpose functions of financial, administrative, supervisory and development in nature of expansion and development of cooperative credit system. In brief, the cooperative banks have to act as a friend, philosopher and guide to entire cooperative structure. The study is based on some successful co-op banks in Delhi (India). The study of the bank’s performance along with the lending practices provided to the customers is herewith undertaken. The customer has taken more than one type of loan from the banks. Moreover they suggested that the bank should adopt the latest technology of the banking like ATMs, internet / online banking, credit cards etc. so as to bring the bank at par with the private sector banks.||Soyeliya Usha L.|
|7||Women-Through the Ages: A Literary StudyAbstract – Each age brings with it specific cultural, social, commercial and educational upheaval which mould the society and its temperament. Hence, with the change of time, nothing remains static and unaffected. It is interesting to examine the changing image of the women because they have faced challenges at every step and corner. Women, their roles and their images in literature have frequently changed down the ages. Since the time of Vedas and Upnishad, they have been assigned different roles to accomplish men’s dreams and desires. The-world-of-women has performed different parts timidly and has also faced many challenges bravely during the eras of the Ramayana, Jainism, Buddhism and from Medieval period to the Modern age. The root cause, of course, lies in myths and religions which have constrained their lives severely. However, the movement started for women’s liberation in the second half of the 20th century has succeeded to a large extent to improve the position of the better half.||Dr. Hiren H. Trivedi|
|8||The reflection of Indianness in Shashi Tharoor’s workAbstract – The present work is about the reflection of Indianness in the novels of Shashi Tharoor. The work includes his three valuable novels such as The Great Indian Novel, Show Business and Riot- A love story. Mr. Tharoor has added a new flavor having both a literary tradition related to Indian lives, of using a language & literary form that link anyone to the literature. There is the distinctive quality of Indianness in all his works, be its theme, explorations of thoughts & ideas of Indianness. Most of his literary creations are centered on Indian themes and they are marked with the phrase INDO-NOSTALGIC. Here, I have made a simple attempt to mirror Indianness including the above mentioned three novels.||Bhavesh D. Parmar|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.