|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||An Introduction to Social SciencesAbstract – Social Science is a branch of science that deals with the institutions and functioning of human society and with the interpersonal relationships of individuals as members of society and also it’s a science (as economics or political science) dealing with a particular phase or aspect of human society. Social science or soft science studies the human aspects of the world. It includes an in-depth study and evaluation of human behavior by using scientific methods in either quantitative or qualitative manner. The subject matter of the soft science can be subjective or objective. In contrast to hard science or natural science, social science reveals subjective, objective, inter-subjective and structural aspects of the society. In simple words, it measures the social developments of the society and finds the emerging drawbacks too. The work of social science is to watch where the society has been heading and what more can be done to benefit the entire race. If we dig out the historical evidences, we will find that social science has been a constant part of the development of the human race. It is interesting to know that great philosophers like Plato and Aristotle were advocates of social science and their philosophies are based on the objectives of social sciences only. So, social science is very much present into our day-to-day life and has a pivotal role in the societal growth and development. In this article, the author wants to introduction some branches of social sciences.||Prof. Rifat J. Quadiri|
|2||Information Storage and RetrievalAbstract – Information retrieval is the process of recovering specific piece of information from stored data. The term information storage and retrieval indicates the system used for organizing knowledge for subject retrieval. Information storage and retrieval is definitely not a new concept. It is an integral part of the communication process of direct result of the desire of human beings human beings to communicate with one another. Information has been recorded throughout the ages, and techniques and methods for storing and retrieving it have long been available. But the pharse ‘information retrieval’ as we understand today is, of recent origin, being coined by Calvin Moores in 1950 in connection with bibliographical control of macro and micro documents.
Thoughts of Moores, J.H. Shera and B.C. Vickery regarding information retrieval are briefly described here. Their thoughts are almost the same only the expression differs.
There is difference as well. B.C. Vickery brings in the terms: descriptors, specifications and ‘addresses’ in the construction of an information retrieval system.
|Sunitaben J. Chauhan|
|3||Personal Preference Schedule (PPS) Regarding to Personality Trait of Teacher TraineesAbstract – There is a variety of human behavior and for that reason life is differ from person to person. According to the generalization of psychology we all are unique, because we can think, but we all are different because our way of thinking is different. Psychology plays a great role in the development and shaping the personality of the individual person. In this present study teacher trainee of education college of Gandhinagar district, were considered as the population and from them total 188 teacher trainees were selected randomly for the present study. Personal Preference Schedule for teacher trainee of Education College. Mean score of components of the help, aggressiveness achievement, food, tolerance, management, performance, freedom, affection, internal understanding, and sexual attraction were studied on Personal Preference Schedule. So it is useful to know gender wise, habitat wise and stream wise Personal Preference by using Schedule Personal Preference Schedule.||Dr. Shilpa K. Patel|
|4||Effect of Area on Learning by Traditional Method and Computerized Programmed Learning MaterialAbstract – Area is the most effective factor in education. So, Present study has been done to know the effect of Area on learning by Traditional teaching method and Computerized Programmed Learning Material. For this Computerized Programmed Learning Material was prepared and applied on 220 students in different to areas in Gujarati Medium Schools in Ahmedabad. The areas are distributed in 2 parts i.e. Rural and Urban. On the basis of the post data score mean and ‘F’ was calculated for data analysis.||Prin. Ravindra Mojidra|
|5||Effect of Teaching Experiences and Teaching Methods on B. Ed. Trainee Teachers of Ahmedabad DistrictAbstract – In this age of science and technology, society how become bit complex. Life in the coming decade is likely to bring new tensions together with unprecedented opportunities. To enable the people to benefit in the new environment will require new designs of human resource development. Thus, the coming generation should have the ability to internalize new ideas constantly and creatively to have to be imbued with a strong commitment to human values and to social justice. All this can be possible only through good quality education. To achieve the above goal and to meet situation in a gigantic way the teacher has to play vital role in the educational institutions and come into the limelight. A teacher has important place in education and the teacher is to lay foundation of good social life. It’s very essential for the teacher to sustain and improve his/her teaching experiences and to develop new era of various teaching strategy for better out comes from him/her. This study seen the significance effect of experiences and teaching methods on the trainee teachers.||Prin. Chirag Panchal|
|6||Physical Fitness: The Modern Human DemandAbstract – Almost anyone, at any age, can do some type of physical activity. We can still exercise even if we have a health condition like heart disease or diabetes. In fact, physical activity may help. For older adults, brisk walking, riding a bike, swimming, weight lifting, and gardening are safe, especially if you build up slowly. But, check with your doctor if you are over 50 and you aren’t used to energetic activity. Other reasons to check with your doctor before you exercise include:
||Amit P. Chaudhari|
|7||Doctrine of Basic Structure as a Constitutional Safeguard in India: Reflection in the Jurisprudence of Other CountriesAbstract – The framers of Indian Constitution came up with a written Constitution in order to ensure that there was some sort of rigidity in the Constitution. Also the power to amend was given to the Parliament under Article 368 in order to overcome the difficulties which may encounter in future in the working of the Constitution. However, the extent of flexibility embraced by a Constitution has to be balanced by a need to preserve its normative character as a higher law that restrains temporary parliamentary majorities of the nation. Article 368 of the Constitution does not prescribe any express limitation upon the parliament’s amending power, however the Supreme Court in Keshavananda Bharati v. State of Kerala (1973) declared that Article 368 did not enable parliament to alter the ‘Basic Structure or Framework’ of the Constitution. Vigorously debated since its inception, the doctrine continues to be a central feature of recent institutional contests over Constitutional identity and change. This paper examines the development and the scope of the doctrine of basic structure as a Constitutional safeguard and its reflection in the jurisprudence of some other countries.||Iftikhar Hussian Bhat|
|8||Distance Learning and Early Educational Theories and TechnologiesAbstract – Students and institutions embrace distance learning with good reason. Universities benefit by adding students without having to construct classrooms and housing, and students reap the advantages of being able to work where and when they choose. Public school systems offer specialty courses such as small-enrollment languages and Advanced Placement classes without having to set up multiple classrooms. In addition, homeschooled students gain access to centralized instruction. Now a day’s the concept of distance learning explores more facilities for the opportunity of getting education at home. This review indicates that how distance learning developed day to day in the era of education.||Dr. Chhaya Jangam|
|9||Effect of Area on Mental Stress of High School TeachersAbstract – Mental stress may be different according to area, urbanization and rural. The people of urban area live with high life style, busy schedule, achieving more education etc, so there is stress according to this situation. The people of rural area mostly live with normal life, though they also suffer from mental stress like, illiteracy, unemployed, sort of schools, their education system etc. so stress has its own part according to situation, no one can escape from stress. According to this condition, the researcher has studied about mental stress of teacher by which they may overcome their mental stress and adjust themselves with their situation.||Mr. Jesal Patel|
|10||Effect of Yoga Study on Academic Achievement for Secondary School StudentsAbstract – In today’s world all young man lives their life with stress, heard work, tension, fear of life & service safety, depression etc. In these circumstances we cannot give our time for physical exercises and stress less entertainment thus, the ideality of real life is far from the human. That’s why the human wants love, to live peaceful and calm life, stress less work etc. If we want to live the natural life we must do such spiritual exercises like ‘YOGA’. If our mind is in balanced situation, then we can keep much concentration in our all important work. Hence, one question was in mind of the researcher that Yoga increases the level of academic achievement of the students? Therefore, the researcher studied under the title effect of Yoga study on academic achievement for secondary school students.||Rafikbhai A. Umatiya|
|11||Study Habits of Higher Secondary School Students in Relation to their Academic AchievementAbstract – This study intended to explore the study habit of higher secondary school students in relation to their academic achievement in the Banaskantha District of Gujarat. The sample of the study selected through simple random sampling technique. The sample comprised of 80 higher secondary school students. The results of the study revealed that there is a significant positive correlation between study habit and academic achievement of higher secondary school students as whole and dimension wise. Further, the there is a significant difference between high and low academic achievement student on study habits in general.||Aravind N. Chaudhari|
|12||Uniqueness of Sports in the Students of Mechanical Engineering fieldAbstract – The Mechanical Engineering courses aims at developing new technologies for sporting applications and sporting facilities. Students will develop knowledge of human physiology and its relationship with sports and exercise. They will make equipment and facilities more efficient, and will be at the fore front of sporting performance developments. Mechanical Engineering needs an opportunity to protect employment in the stimulating area of Sports. Infect the sports professional can also catch employment in all Mechanical Engineering areas, as an outcome of the complete Mechanical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering complications in sports have been undertaken by either engineers or physiologists, or multidisciplinary groups/committee. The personnel with absence of multidisciplinary skills have less progress. Now the branches are different and responsibility could not be the same, so there is basic requirement of specialists of the particular branch so that we can improve the research on performance and invention of new techniques. This study focus on the uniqueness of sports activity in the students in the field of Mechanical Engineering.||Dr. Kanubhai M. Desai|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.