|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Toba Batak Folklores and Gender-Specific Issues: Woman’s Roles and PositionsAbstract – The issues around gender equality and the role and position of women are big issues nowadays. It is the result of negative perspective toward the progress and the achievement of women. The similar case appeared within the society of Batak Toba. In a glance, the progress and the achievement of Bataknese women can be seen in many social fields. It is a conective system, a frame of knowledge and belief that gives a direction to the orientation of every person who dwells in the culture. It is a collective knowledge that directs the perception and definition of the people about the reality and their existence on earth. The people of Batak Toba has many folklores where women are the main characters. The research attempted to find the meaning of those folklores that can be connected to the role and position of Bataknese women. The used strategy was to find out their structure by using the theory of Structuralism, Literary Sociology, and Functionalism. The research was conducted on seven folklores. Then, the formulations of the problem were as follows: how about the role and position of Batak Toba women was portrayed in folklore, how about the role and position showed the logical mechanism, belief and custom of the people, how about the local wisdom dealt with the role and position of women in the folklores, and how about the attitude of the Batak Toba community toward the role and position of women. The finding showed that the role of woman was domestics, and they were dominated by men. They did not involved in making decision even for their own personal decision. In a glance the position of woman lower compared to man. Still, the social cultural research showed that the position of woman is actually very important due to the system of kinship in Batak Toba society which is called Dalihan na Tolu.||Martha Pardede|
|2||Fitness Lifestyles, Dietary Patterns and Sleep Habit as Predictors of Graceful Ageing among Retired Civil Servants in Ibadan MetropolisAbstract – The purpose of this study was to find out fitness lifestyle, dietary pattern and sleep habit as predictors of graceful ageing among retired civil servants in Ibadan metropolis. A descriptive design of survey type was adopted. The study population comprised 400 retired civil servants who were purposively sampled. Data were collected using a self developed validated questionnaire while frequency, percentage and chi-square (χ2) were used for data analysis and statistical inference was set at 0.05 level of significance. Findings revealed that adoption of fitness lifestyle, good dietary pattern and adequate sleep are significant predictors of graceful ageing. It was recommended that aged should not take much carbohydrate and protein for they do not expend the same level of energy as they did in early years. Participation in limited and regulated physical exercise and recreational activities will be of great benefits for their ageing body. Government should design educative programmes for the aged on special health needs that enhance fitness at old age.
||Fakeye, J.K. et al.|
2018 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.