|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||The Reflection of Shivtattva in Shivapanchakshar Stotram according to Teacher TraineesAbstract – Sanskrit is the oldest language of the world. There are so many prayers, stotras, stuties and shlokas for various gods. Present study was about shivatattva in shiva Panchakshar stotram. So many times in social media we can see the statements that new generation is now going in wrong direction. They do not believe in values and culture. They do not want to spent time in nitya pooja. The researcher had decided to know that are they familiar to shivastotram? Can thay analyse the shivatattva in the stotram? Which shivatattva they can found in shivapanchakshar stotra? The study was aimed to know the answers of these kinds of questions. The present paper is a survey type work which reflects the opinions of teacher trainees for shivatattva.||Dr. Deepti B. Kundal|
|2||Education for Human Rights & Citizenship in Schools – A Big NeedAbstract – Education for human rights and citizenship is a subject to be taught, so that citizens learn about our democratic political processes, perhaps as a means of instilling commitment to their society and nation. Is it a form of training in society’s values and cultural ethos? Is it an opportunity for community involvement and endeavour? Is it learning how to be a good or active citizen? My purpose for this article was to understand what is taught about education for human rights and citizenship in class rooms at Indian Schools ? What concepts of education for human rights and citizenship are addressed in the national curriculum and the text books and what role education for human rights and citizenship plays in Indian schools to produce productive citizens? My assumption that a big need of the society to this type education. Schools have direct impact on civics understanding of the students and how they use their civics knowledge in everyday life. Human rights and citizenship education raises students, political, governance and social awareness and informs them about their rights and responsibilities as citizens. The purpose of my article to strengthening Indian schools in produicing more productive citizens.||Umesh Kumar Bajpai|
|3||Teachers’ Accountability in Relation to teachers’ Inherent Part of Teaching in Primary Schools in SabarkanthaAbstract – In a world of science and technology, it is education that determines the level of prosperity, welfare and security of the people. This is not a mere statement of faith in education as expressed by the Education Commission (1964-66) but a very well proven truth as well. While education of acceptable quality depends on many factors including curriculum, infrastructure, teaching-learning material and methods, educational technology, etc. yet the most important among these factors is the teacher. It is he who is directly responsible to operationalize the process of education, establish intimate contact with learners and motivate and train them in various aspects of their personality in a manner that they are successfully initiated into the society as its young, promising, productive and responsible members who are capable to face the challenges of life effectively. Like many other professionals, a teacher also needs initial education and training of reasonable length and quality which has to be followed by regular life-long professional development equipment sharp and useful in the ever changing contexts.||Bhargav Thakkar|
|4||Stress Area and Stress Factors among the Primary School TeachersAbstract – It is observed that modernization has changed life styles of human beings but at the same time, it is achieved at the personal cost. This cost is captured by a single word “ stress”. The title of the research study was “Stress Area and Stress Factors among the Primary School Teachers”. The Study was to find out stress area & stress factors creating stress among the primary school teachers. Research questions of the study were to the same. Findings obtained were-A. The area of stress for primary school teachers were: 1.Teaching, 2.Administration, 3.Colleagus, 4.School Management, 5.Students, 6.Parents, 7.Society, 8.Government, 9.Evaluation work,10Self-generated problems .B. The stress factors creating stress among the primary teachers were:1.Weaker intelligence of the students,2.Less co-operation of parents,3.Unduly pressure from the principal of the school,4.Fear from the school management members,5.Improper nature or angered nature of the colleague,6.Lack of communication among the teachers of the school,7.Emergency decisions from upper level,8.More importance to other than teaching activities from the Government and SMC,9.Lack of inspiration from principal or SMC,10.Lack of motivation for further study or conduct innovative things in the school,11.Groupism among various types of groups, like, senior-juniors, Ladies teachers-Gents teachers, caste-based groups, etc.)||Mr. Girishbhai J. Kharadi|
|5||Construction and Standardization of Scientific Aptitude Test for 12+ Age-Group StudentsAbstract – The present time is of science and technology. The students have to get internal ability in themselves in this time. So that they can face blind trust and non-scientific things and can lead the society towards a newer change. For this, the students who are to build up the future society have to develop positive approach towards science and technology. The present study will be helpful in developing an scientific approach of seeing the daily activities of the society, government, teachers and parents of the children studying in schools and the incidents happening around them. This study can give a new direction to the problems of environment running in the world today and its solutions. According to Osho, science is needed from impregnation; hence science awareness is very important for new society.||Bhumica S. Joshi|
|6||Significance and Need of Value Education in the Primary Schools of Himmatnagar in Sabarkantha District of GujaratAbstract – Value Education may seem a vague term to many of us even though we may be hearing about it frequently. While beginning this foundation course in value education, let us understand what we are talking about and what its need is, particularly in the context of professional education. In this course, we are going to clarify certain fundamental issues which are important to all of us in our life- issues which directly relate to our happiness, our welfare, our aspirations, goals and success in life. In a sense, value education deals with what is universally valuable to all of us, what is conductive to our individual and collective happiness and prosperity in a sustainable way? It enables us to be in harmony within ourselves, with other human beings and with nature at large.||Dr. Bipinbhai D. Patel|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.