|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Status of Socially Backward Women in IndiaAbstract – Woman is the centre point of the feminine studies. The question arise with the adjective “DALIT WOMEN”, a woman of down trodden society. The anthropological and the sociological study elevate each other to understand the reality of dalit society focusing on women. The dependent society ever oppressed and exploited in the history of the civilization of the world.||Niharika Gautam|
|2||A Study of Teaching Efficiency of Higher Secondary School TeachersAbstract – The present study was conducted to analyze the teaching efficiency of school teachers. The findings of the study are school teachers possess above average level of teaching efficiency. There is a significant difference between men and women of school teachers with regard to their teaching efficiency. The women teachers scored a high score than men in teaching efficiency. General and science stream school teachers do differ significantly with regard to their teaching efficiency. Science teachers have high teaching efficiency than general stream teachers. There is a significant difference between teachers of experience up to 10 years and above 10 years with regard to their teaching efficiency. Teachers up to 10 years have high teaching efficiency than teachers above 10 years experience. There is a significant difference between self financed and an Aided teacher in teaching efficiency. An aided school teacher possesses a high level of teaching efficiency than self finance school teachers.||Preeti D. Bhadoriya et al.|
|3||Language Harmony in Higher EducationAbstract – Language is the basic media of communication. In Education System it is media of instruction as well as educational subject for Higher Education in Arts discipline. In the present paper the researcher had tried to know the harmony in between languages at the Higher Education Level. For the study researcher had analyzed the results of the students of Bachelor of Arts who had completed the course at Saurashtra University, Rajkot. The results of data analysis can show the harmony of Hindi, Sanskrit and English Languages.||Dr. Deepti B. Kundal|
|4||Awareness towards Environment among Secondary School StudentsAbstract – Today, the world is facing many types of Problem among which environmental pollution and environmental change are the major problems. This study attempts to find out the awareness about environmental pollution and environmental changes occurring due to it among the students of Secondary Schools. Besides, this study also shows how children can be made aware about conservation of earth by enabling them to make efforts to protect the earth. School children make their families aware of certain things when they go home and therefore it is necessary to make such students familiar with the problems so that they can acquaint their families with such problems. This study aims to bring awareness about environmental pollution and environmental changes and what can be done to protect the earth.||Dipak Chaudhari|
|5||Effectiveness of Computer Aided Teaching Programme (Animated Film) in Gujarati at Primary LevelAbstract – The main purpose of the study was to assess the effectiveness of multimedia based computer aided teaching programme (animated movies) and the traditional method of teaching for teaching to the students studying in urban and rural schools. From the six primary schools 320 students of standard IV were selected for implementation of the main experiment and the re-test. The students were categorized in two groups through Stratified + Random sampling method. Both in urban schools and rural schools one group was taught through multimedia based computer aided teaching programme (animated movies) and one group was taught by a teacher through traditional method. Thus after teaching through the respective methods four unit tests were administered on the students. Then the post test was administered on the students. The opinions from the teachers and the students of the experimental group were also gathered. The same type of procedure was carried out for re experimentation. For the main experiment of the study Post test equal group only design and for the Re test experiment Single group Post test design was used. The analysis of the data was done using statistical analysis formulas like two way Analysis of Variances (ANOVA), t-test, F-test and percentage etc. So far as findings are concerned the mean scores of unit tests and post test administered on the students of standard -6 were found to be equal. But the same was found higher than the traditional group. The computer aided teaching programme was proved to be more effective. Both the variables –area and sex were found having equal effect on the achievement.||Vaishali M. Nayak|
|6||Value Education: A Need of the HourAbstract – Indian higher education system is widely recognized and respected across the globe. We had only 20 universities and 695 colleges during the time of independence. Today we have 785 universities and more than 38,000 colleges. We are creating higher education opportunities for the youth of nation but value education is in air. Value – education has become recently a very important need of the hour. Education is not merely expected to enhance knowledge and provide information but to make our students good citizens. NAAC guidelines also emphasize the inculcation of values among our students. We have value for everything in this material world but no value for values. Values are common to all just like truth is common to all. There are spiritual and moral values. The information and communication revolution have changed our lives but cannot prevent the breakdown in moral and spiritual values. We see the value based education was interwoven with the process of teaching in Gurukal in the Vedic period. The aim of education should be to train student to understand values and to appreciate human virtue.||Dr. Manish R. Raval|
|7||A Study of Effectiveness of Perceptions of Teacher-Trainee towards TET examinationAbstract – Teacher education programme is the most effective and verities of experiences where, teacher education provide them constant feedback to make their specialized advance as well as teacher trainees are also notes their lessons and give them necessary practical endures changes for the finest kind of teacher hood. The role of the teacher trines are most crucial because at this phase they have to learn and to monitors to training of the professional matter of commitment, directly or indirectly among the teacher trainee. From the above related literature it is also noted that the teacher commitment is the best conjecturer of job contentment among school teachers and stay-back is the factor which is most extremely and expressively related to commitment. In the field of the education professional commitment should be the key point, which will be useful to predict about the feature performance of the teacher trainee with situation to teacher education. It is very essential to distinguish the discernments of impending teacher, who are teacher trainee at contemporaneous time and sophisticated about teaching occupation. Hence the present study was under taken to identify the responsible variables and factors regarding the discernment of teacher trainee towards TET examination.||Dr. Nileshkumar B. Gajjar|
|8||Social Intelligence for the Students of Higher Secondary School of Banaskantha District According to Some VariablesAbstract – To study social intelligence for the students of higher secondary school of Banaskantha district according to gender, area and educational stream is concerned with Banaskantha district of Gujarat state of 342 students studying during the year 2014-2015 in higher secondary schools. Cluster sampling technique was used to select the sample for the study. Survey Research method was used for this study. The present research study is Applied Research. In present research study’s main objective is to measure the impact of gender, educational stream and area on the scores obtained on Social Intelligence Scale. Hypotheses were formulated based on gender, educational stream and area. Hypotheses were tested by t- test. Only gender affected on social intelligence. Girls are more social intelligence than boys is its major finding.||Piyushkumar K. Patel|
|9||Overview of the Potential Effect of B Vitamins on Cognitive HealthAbstract – B vitamins has a biological role to promote health and cognitive function. There were some studies demonstrated the potential effect of B vitamins in such brain domains e.g. memory and nonverbal thinking. Therefore, the role of B vitamins on the brain is still great potential for further research. However, many studies confirmed the relationship or clear effect between cognitive performance and B vitamins either alone or combination.||Mudi Alharbi|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.