|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Practical Hints for Preparing the AQARAbstract – All NAAC accredited institutions have to submit Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) with specific information at the end of every academic year. The AQAR is the best means to maintain permanent record of planning and the execution of the planning. It also indicates the planning of the future. The AQAR has two parts. Part-A of AQAR includes details of the institution, IQAC composition and activities. Part-B includes seven criteria with specific information. The concluding part of AQAR is a very important commitment of the institution for the next year. The AQAR of all five years put together will be an immense source of producing Self-Study Report for second cycle or re-accreditation. The main objective of writing this paper is to suggest humbly some practical hints for preparing the AQAR.||Dr. Manish R. Raval|
|2||Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Higher Secondary School StudentsAbstract – The main purpose of this study was to study the emotional intelligence and academic achievement of higher secondary school students of Anand district on the basis of gender. The sample for this study was 200 higher secondary school students (boys=100, girls=100).for the measurement of emotional intelligence Prof. P.P.Patel scale was administered and for academic achievement first semester examination results of the classes of the sample subjects were taken as their academic achievement. Descriptive statistics, Pearson’s product moment correlation and were used to analyze the data and ttest. There is positive significant correlation between emotional intelligence of higher secondary school students and their academic achievement. The research showed that emotional intelligence is meaningful associated with gender differences.||Dr. Paresh B. Acharya|
|3||Assessment of Technological Trends in New York City Health Clinic (Evaluation of HIV/AIDS Prevention Program)Abstract – Technology has changed the face of Human Resources (HR) through the increasing impact of Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Since HR affects the entire workforce, the impact of HRIS can be dramatic in terms of lowering administrative costs, increasing productivity, speeding up response times, enhancing decision making, and improving customer service. This explorative study examines major advances in communication technologies relevant to health care that are changing the ways patients’ access information; how clinicians are interacting with patient records, and how hospital staffs are managing patient tracking.||Fatai Festus Ayinde et al.|
|4||Academic Stress of Secondary StudentsAbstract – Academic environment is going to be changed now with the help of technology. Teaching-learning process is making very joyful experience at the primary and secondary level of education. Whenever students are going to prepare for secondary education than it will be consider by the society it is very high level. This paper will show the actual reason for creating stress at secondary level. This research will showing that which are barriers are responsible for stress among students. This research is carried out y survey method. Student stress inventory was used for data collection.||Dr. Janak L. Makwana|
|5||Economic Issues and Global Health CareAbstract – The large number of people without adequate insurance has negative consequences on the community, affects individual health, adds to the strain on the US health care system, and increases the costs of care even globally. The purpose of this paper is to analyze the three most important economic issues confronting global health care today and into the next decade. This is an exploratory study. Specific secondary data in health care reviewed to support our position. This paper further recommends that improved population health can be achieved but requires a new critical paradigm of improving lives globally.||Dr. Michael O. Akintayo et al.|
|6||Analysis of Malaria Parasite and Anemia Prevalence in Children of Age 0-12 Year Admitted to General Hospital Oyo for the Period of 2000-2009, Oyo State, NigeriaAbstract – The highest prevalence of malaria and anemia exist in the developing world where its causes are multifactorial. The objective of this study was therefore to investigate if the prevalence of malaria and anemia in children ages 0-12 years are sex and age dependent.
The investigation was carried out in children ward, Oyo State General Hospital, Owode, Oyo State, Nigeria. Data was collected at the registry in the children ward of ages 0-12 years admitted for malaria and anemia within ten years (2000-2009). The data used was extracted from the disease diagnostic index card for years 2000-2009 of Oyo State Hospital, Owode – Oyo. The method of analysis used was Product Moment Correlation Method. The study showed that the prevalence of malaria and anemia were sex dependent (p<0.05) with high prevalence in male, but not age dependent (p>0.05). It is therefore concluded that male children are more susceptible to malaria and anemia than female children. Therefore, there is the need for prompt and adequate diagnosis and treatment of the disease if any sign of the symptom is noticed. Parents are advised to report promptly to the clinic on time in case they notice any strange signs and symptoms in their children.
|Deborah O. Okunola et al.|
|7||Construction and tryout of Multimedia Package for the selected topics in the Subject of Elements of Book-Keeping and Accountancy of Standard 11Abstract – In this study, the investigator has prepared various teaching tools, Download picture from internet, charts, Power point presentation, models etc. to properly explain the contents of the unit. The integration of such educational tools is called Multimedia.||Nitin M.Raval|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.