|Sr.||Title of Research Paper/Article||Author||e-Certificate||Download|
|1||Readography Makes Learning Stress FreeAbstract – Learning or Academic stress in students has been on a rise with the increase in competition and pressure on students. It has been observed by many researchers that this is resulting in several mental and physical issues among students. The intention to find a solution to this stress in students inspired this work. We measured learning stress in a group of students in 9th and 10th standard, implemented Readography (it is a skill of turning pages) as a regular learning methodology in the school and found stress to reduce in every student when we again measured stress of the same group of students after 20 days of implementation of Readography.||Mithilesh Chudgar|
|2||Development and Need of Teacher Education in IndiaAbstract – An educational institution performs a significant function of providing learning experiences to lead their students from the darkness of ignorance to the light of knowledge. The key personnel in the institutions who play an important role to bring about this transformation are teachers. As stated by NCTE (1998) in Quality Concerns in Secondary Teacher Education, The teacher is the most important element in any educational program. It is the teacher who is mainly responsible for implementation of the educational process at any stage. This shows that it is imperative to invest in the preparation of teachers, so that the future of a nation is secure. Via this article, the author wants to convey the need of teacher education in India.||Manish Parekh|
|3||The Effectiveness of Different Contextual Strategies on Vocabulary DevelopmentAbstract – Vocabulary can be divided into three parts. Auditory vocabulary is composed of the words that are heard. Verbal vocabulary is composed of words that are used in speech. Reading vocabulary is composed of words that are seen in print and can be decoded. Acquiring a fluent reading vocabulary requires more than looking up the definition of words in a dictionary. A proper form of instruction is required for children to develop word knowledge in-depth. Students need to be empowered with skills to Develop strategies that will increase the growth of word knowledge. Language is the basic media of communication. There is a chain to get together all the people as a human being. Language is the most important ring in this chain. We can express our emotions, get satisfactions to our needs, and fulfill our jobs and duties etc. by the language. The studies about vocabulary were held to analyze the vocabulary and to determine the basic vocabulary of the learners of primary schools. Some of them were about development of vocabulary.||Kundal Deepti B.|
|4||Classroom to Corporation: A ViewAbstract – India has been consistently achieving high economic growth in last decades. It has now become a major player in the global knowledge economy which is the result of large number of qualified and skilled human resource as a fruit of its large higher education system. Therefore, it now is accepted that higher education has been crucial for the emergence of India as one of the most potential nations in the global knowledge economy. But the fact is that higher education of India has many issues that need to be the addressed. National knowledge commission considers Higher education as a “Quite Crises” while Human Resource Minister calls it as a ‘a sick child’. Industries of the country routinely points towards huge skills shortage and opine that growth momentum may not be sustained unless the problem of skill shortage is addressed.||Dr. Dharmendra V. Bhamat|
|5||Innovative Programme in Practice Teaching: Criticism LessonAbstract – One year course of teacher education is compulsory for appointment as a teacher at secondary or higher secondary level. It is a B.Ed. A course of teacher education is divided in Theory and Practice. Practice work means actual class-room teaching. To express is the teacher’s profession. Student teachers are taught various methods and techniques during B.Ed training. They are also taught how to use teaching aids in the class-room. Thus, practice teaching is the most important part of teacher education. Explosion of B.Ed colleges, naturally affect on the quality of practice teaching. The quality of teacher is not more then the quality of education. We should think about the quality improvement in practice teaching. 21st century is the century of knowledge. Today’s, the society is knowledge based. Today, the society requires skilled persons. So, the teacher can not be excluded from it. So, the innovations are necessary in practice teaching. Criticism Lesson is an innovative program in practice teaching at teacher education. As a result of it, student teachers develop awareness and remain active in the classroom teaching. There is no doubt about it. In this paper, presenter has been discussed about criticism lesson, procedure of criticism lesson, advantages of criticism lesson and role of teacher educators to buildup nation.||Dr. Maheshkumar R. Solanki|
|6||A Study of Effectiveness of Co-operative Learning Method for Teaching EnglishAbstract – The principle of self activity is the great and fundamental principle of all education. Different methods and techniques are used for teaching different types of subject matter or lessons. The method selected for the present research the Jigsaw learning is the co-operative learning method, in comparison of Teacher’s Manual Method. The main objectives of the study is the effectiveness of co-operative learning Method, achievement of co-operative learning method and Teacher’s Manual Method on achievement in English subject of secondary school students. Experimental control group pre-test post–test design (quasi experimental design) is used. Random sampling method has been adapted. Total 96 sample in experimental and control group was taken. The investigator has used the mean S.D., t-test and coefficient of correlation as the statistical technique in the study. The investigator designated research tools as: 1.The pedagogy on English subject through the co-operative learning method in the pattern of Jigsaw technique. 2.The pedagogy on English subject through the Teacher’s Manual Method (lecture method).3.The achievement test on English subject for the students in grade ninth (50 items). It was found from the study that there was the significant difference between the pre test and post test scores of learning achievement in English subject of ninth grade students taught by cooperative learning method. There was the significance difference between Pre-test score and post test score of learning achievement in English subject o ninth grade students taught by Teacher’s Manual Method. The mean score (Post-test) of the learning achievement in English subject of ninth grade students taught by co-operative learning method obtained the greater value than that of the mean score of the learning achievement in English subject of ninth grade students taught by Teacher’s Manual Method. This study aims to construct and Jigsaw learning materials for the ninth grade students.||Jignasa A. Kagathara|
2017 RAIJMR - All Right Reserved | Design & Development - Beyond Web
Agree for publishing here means…
(1) My/Our research paper is originally written by me/us and all information is true. I/we will fully responsible for this research paper.
(2) There is not use any plagiarised material by using any e-data and not stolen from any hard,soft as well as from any printed material.
(3) I/We assure you that, My/Our paper has not been published anywhere in Past. If My/Our research paper will be published by your academy RAIJMR, then I/We will not publish anywhere in future.
(4) I/We are not breaking any copyright protocol of anyone.
(5) My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
(6) No responsibility is assumed by RAIJMR and the Publisher of RAIJMR, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RAIJMR and by the Publisher of RAIJMR.
Declaration Agreement for ISBN Book Publishing
Declaration Agreement: Agree for ISBN International Book Publishing here means…
1. I/We hereby declare that the Book work is my own original work, carried out throughout by me/us only. And I/We also declare that this entire book work is my/our own work and no part of this book has been published by me/us in any publication unit.
2. It’s restricted for this book to reproduce in any form, by Photostat, microfilm, Xerography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval System, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author and the publisher.
3. I/We further declare that no part of this work has been fully or partially published to anywhere and the said work will not publish anywhere by me/us in future except new edition of this book.
4. My/Our paper is not a racial or provocative incitement. If there is a complaint in the future regarding this paper, then its full responsibility will be ours.
5. No responsibility is assumed by RET International Academic Publishing & Rudra Education Trust, the Publisher, Acquisition Editor & Editor-in-Chief of RIAP/RET, its staff or members or the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by RIAP/RET and by the Publisher of RIAP/RET.
6. Your publication is being done in accordance with the current applicable rules and regulations of the Government and UGC or any other organization and also according to the rules of the merit base for the Appointment of any Govt. or Non-Govt. service. If such an organization or affiliate organization will change the former rules or regulations of their previously approved Merit norms after the publication of your paper or book, such change or any other claim will not be valid for your published paper or book. Not also, you will not be able to claim for get back a paid publication fees for the publication. In such circumstances, no claim will be valid even for re-publication.
7. Not any change or re publishing this current work in future.